Windows 10: Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10

Discus and support Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Asus laptop has recently lost its display screen and although the laptop is working perfectly, I cannot see anything. This laptop is fully suscribed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Harpo 2, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Harpo 2 Win User

Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10

My Asus laptop has recently lost its display screen and although the laptop is working perfectly, I cannot see anything. This laptop is fully suscribed and has windows 10 Home as its OS. I have now bought a second laptop, but this does not have any image on it. C:/drive prompt only. Can I somehow transfer the OS from one laptop to the other? 2. What other options do I have? A perfectly good OS just sitting on a defunct machine... Thanking you

:)

Harpo 2, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10

Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10

1. Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - story question

2. How do I boot windows 10 without seeing news stories I don't want to see

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I boot windows 10 without seeing news stories I don't want to see: I dont care about pride month. I dont like seeing gay propoganda everywhere. How do I boot up my windows 10 computer minus the gay propaganda about pride month?* Original title: how do i boot windows 10 without seeing gay propoganda...
  3. How can I remove all News and stories that load on the News and Interest taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove all News and stories that load on the News and Interest taskbar.: I like the idea of a little pop-up widget menu with weather, traffic, sports scores, stocks, etc that I choose but I do not like and will not have generated links to stories across the web. It makes my computer feel like it's not mine having bloat/clickbait/unwanted news...
  4. Story of my life diary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Story of my life diary: I have tried to use this program I keep getting, in app purchase is no longer available. so i am unable to use bucket list. gallery etc.I have tried reinstalling and everything i can think of, but nothing happens. Help.David...
  5. Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime: [ATTACH] for some reason every time i try play a Microsoft store game it doesn't let me and i think its because of this help me please ? submitted by /u/Emergency_Ad_8064 [link] [comments]...
  6. Read on for the strangest story

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read on for the strangest story: This isnt really a question, but more of a discussion. So I have this laptop AMD 8 7400 with Radeon R5. This potato laptop is my daily when it comes to gaming. I play Minecraft, Rocket League, American Truck Sim, and Beamng.drive. All those games run fine for me, 20fps at...
  7. why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences: why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-still-getting-unwanted-stories-in-my-feed/a16b77d0-5784-41ee-b06c-80cb61950348
  8. Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem: So i have been having this problem for a couple of months, my google top stories doesn't load and it seems blank when i open them. At first when I type in the and search up the site, I could view the top stories for a couple of seconds, and then they just vanish. I haven't...
  9. Windows Photo Story 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photo Story 3: I installed "Windows Photo Story 3" on my new computer Windows 10 from a disk. In the save to area the "save to disk DVD is missing" it was there on my old computer Windows 7 What happened? How can I get these new slide shows on a DVD.? Uncle Marine...
  10. Windows 1909 fresh install. Oh MY! Long story and a question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1909 fresh install. Oh MY! Long story and a question: The journey. I hit the power button to turn on my old ASUS G73SW laptop the other day and all that happened was the keyboard lights came on then shut down. I tried several more times but nothing. No BIOS boot screen, nothing. I inserted my rescue disk but could not even boot...