Windows 10: Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10

Discus and support Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Asus laptop has recently lost its display screen and although the laptop is working perfectly, I cannot see anything. This laptop is fully suscribed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Harpo 2, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Harpo 2 Win User

Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10

My Asus laptop has recently lost its display screen and although the laptop is working perfectly, I cannot see anything. This laptop is fully suscribed and has windows 10 Home as its OS. I have now bought a second laptop, but this does not have any image on it. C:/drive prompt only. Can I somehow transfer the OS from one laptop to the other? 2. What other options do I have? A perfectly good OS just sitting on a defunct machine... Thanking you

:)

Harpo 2, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10

Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10

1. Ok. This my story/question. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - story question

2. How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?: I visited the Instragram website only once.Right after that, when I now hit <WINDOWS>-<A> on my desktop PC's keyboard, a panel is displayed, reading: "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instagram":I never accepted this panel to appear. It's bugging me. I'm not interested in such...
  3. How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?: I visited the Instragram website only once.Right after that, when I now hit <WINDOWS>-<A> on my desktop PC's keyboard, a panel is displayed, reading: "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instagram":I never accepted this panel to appear. It's bugging me. I'm not interested in such...
  4. Why does MSN block it's readers from commenting on some news stories?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does MSN block it's readers from commenting on some news stories?: This is an example: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-republicans-advance-bill-legalizing-killing-migrants-on-suspicion-of-trespassing/ar-BB1j0cdR...
  5. Why does MSN block it's readers from commenting on some news stories?

Why does MSN block it's readers from commenting on some news stories?: This is an example: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-republicans-advance-bill-legalizing-killing-migrants-on-suspicion-of-trespassing/ar-BB1j0cdR...
  6. Help long story. I have fairly new 17 laptop from customer who got hacked ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help long story. I have fairly new 17 laptop from customer who got hacked ...: Help long story. I have fairly new 17 laptop from customer who got hacked that I do not have admin rights. Set to active says success. But no admin logon. Even though I had missing c drive last night I did something and my clean win11 worked now since I can't fix admin...
  7. Help long story. I have fairly new 17 laptop from customer who got hacked ...

Help long story. I have fairly new 17 laptop from customer who got hacked ...: Help long story. I have fairly new 17 laptop from customer who got hacked that I do not have admin rights. Set to active says success. But no admin logon. Even though I had missing c drive last night I did something and my clean win11 worked now since I can't fix admin...
  8. MSN stories not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN stories not loading properly.: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Hello MSN. I’m reporting that your news stories are glitching out and NOT loading properly. This has been going on for over a week now. I scroll down under Bing search engine to the story I want to read, then...
  9. MSN stories not loading properly.

MSN stories not loading properly.: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Hello MSN. I’m reporting that your news stories are glitching out and NOT loading properly. This has been going on for over a week now. I scroll down under Bing search engine to the story I want to read, then...
  10. Windows 1909 fresh install. Oh MY! Long story and a question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1909 fresh install. Oh MY! Long story and a question: The journey. I hit the power button to turn on my old ASUS G73SW laptop the other day and all that happened was the keyboard lights came on then shut down. I tried several more times but nothing. No BIOS boot screen, nothing. I inserted my rescue disk but could not even boot...