Windows 10: Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD

Discus and support Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD 101351 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gaia, Dec 29, 2017.

1. gaia Win User

Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD

:)

2. Explorer.exe keeps crashing on a Windows Server 2016

I actually have a server 2012 now that is doing something similar with explorer.exe crashing. Only a reboot will fix. I haven't had a chance to run user dumps yet but will post what i find too. Please let me know if you find a solution from Microsoft.

Thomas Azar, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Cannot find/create dumps to upload for crash support

Hi Charlie,

Kindly check this article regarding your concern with fixing BSOD and uploading dump files.

Keep us posted and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

1. Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD - Similar Threads - post Explorer exe

2. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  3. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  4. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Memory Dump BSOD - Safe Mode is OK.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Dump BSOD - Safe Mode is OK.: Hello. My computer was nice for 2 months after i swapped motherboard but 3 days ago i started having BSOD memory dump issues while doing stuff like watching Youtube, using Google Classroom, playing, even just browsing. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and only yesterday i had 10+...
  6. Memory Dump BSOD - Safe Mode is OK.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Dump BSOD - Safe Mode is OK.: Hello. My computer was nice for 2 months after i swapped motherboard but 3 days ago i started having BSOD memory dump issues while doing stuff like watching Youtube, using Google Classroom, playing, even just browsing. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and only yesterday i had 10+...
  7. BSOD - Crash dump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Crash dump files: Need help on understanding why my laptop keeps on experiencing BSOD. Thank you :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u5ChqfRqVts2g0rVeQRNsLPpq3lOAsBX?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-crash-dump-files/21d9ea9d-0367-402d-8d10-2230ef5fcf7a
  8. Crash Dump Debugger Report - BSOD

Crash Dump Debugger Report - BSOD: I have been getting a BSOD almost every day now for some reason, because of that I created a dmp file, but I am not familiar with this process to figure out what any of this means. Would anyone be willing to take a look at the dmp file? I'd greatly appreciate it....
  9. BSOD, crash dump included

BSOD, crash dump included: this computer of mine has been very abusive and unreliable for the last month. it's constantly throwing up blue screens but the damn blue screen goes away so fast i can't see what stop code it's giving me. i've tried re-installing windows, windows updates, driver updates,...
  10. Computer freezes, no BSOD. Should I post it here?

Computer freezes, no BSOD. Should I post it here?: My PC freezes pretty much every day. I have to do a hard restart; task manager does not work when it is frozen. I get no BSOD. Should I post in this thread or another? 77025
Tags: