Windows 10: Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD

Discus and support Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD 101351 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gaia, Dec 29, 2017.

1. gaia Win User

Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD

:)

2. Explorer.exe keeps crashing on a Windows Server 2016

I actually have a server 2012 now that is doing something similar with explorer.exe crashing. Only a reboot will fix. I haven't had a chance to run user dumps yet but will post what i find too. Please let me know if you find a solution from Microsoft.

Thomas Azar, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Cannot find/create dumps to upload for crash support

Hi Charlie,

Kindly check this article regarding your concern with fixing BSOD and uploading dump files.

Keep us posted and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

1. Ok to post Explorer.exe crash dumps here? It is not a BSOD - Similar Threads - post Explorer exe

2. Crash dump content.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Crash dump content.: Crash dumps collected at this diagnostic data level may unintentionally contain personal data, such as portions of memory from a documents, a web page, etc. Does it store personal documents ?...
  3. How crash dump and hang dump created ???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How crash dump and hang dump created ???: What is difference between crash dump and hang dumo ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-crash-dump-and-hang-dump-created/678a5ca6-70f5-4bad-994b-7317934bfb6c"
  4. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
  5. Crash Dump help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash Dump help!: I've been having constant BSODs, the logs are random and these are FRESH installs. Here are my following dump files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MjaYOBt-J5fNvYwJKa8wPfAZAuO29ulb https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YUEiDIp4eCkbw7dXirTQpD5z7XPKBVEx...
  6. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...
  7. Computer freezes, no BSOD. Should I post it here?

Computer freezes, no BSOD. Should I post it here?: My PC freezes pretty much every day. I have to do a hard restart; task manager does not work when it is frozen. I get no BSOD. Should I post in this thread or another? 77025
  8. BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files): Hi all, I've been getting some hard reboots while gaming recently. Generally, there have been no BSODs and crash dump files created when these reboots occur. I have since ran Windows' driver verifier to force some BSODs that may/may not be related to the reboots I am...
  9. HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILURE crash dump

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILURE crash dump: Hope someone can make sense of this ... Thanks Dave 68982
  10. orgnwrks32.exe crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    orgnwrks32.exe crashing: If I open up a sample or a project, most functions will work; However; If I try to setup a new project; it crashes. Uninstalled/Reinstalled dozens of times; no luck