Windows 10: OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

Discus and support OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :( in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Sometimes SOMEONE puts my mail inside the trash folder of my Outlook account. It wasn't me, that's for sure... And most of the times I have to relocate... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RingTailCoon, Apr 10, 2019.

1. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

Sometimes SOMEONE puts my mail inside the trash folder of my Outlook account. It wasn't me, that's for sure... And most of the times I have to relocate the mail from the TRASH-folder to the INBOX folder. So I have a hunch that someone is snooping around inside my mail account and putting the good mail inside the TRASH-folder. *Mad (I'm using the webversion of Outlook.)

:)

RingTailCoon, Apr 10, 2019

2. how to delete mail in trash folder in windows 10 at one time not one by one.

Hi

Do you mean to say there is no "delete all" with out having to check each box.

Which may be ok for half a dozen emails.

But when you have 100 its a bit of a drag.

Think I'll return to thunderbird.

KB

bennett.keith, Apr 10, 2019
  3. how to delete mail in trash folder in windows 10 at one time not one by one.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

To delete multiple e-mails together, kindly follow the steps given below:

• Open Trash folder in Mail app.
    • Click on Selection Mode icon on the top right of the Mail list.
    • Check all the mail that you want to delete. Select all mail to empty
      Trash folder.
    • Click on the Delete icon on the top right of the Mail list after selecting the mails.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 10, 2019
  4. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

Trashed mail

When I trash an email on my phone, it automatically deletes message from both Mail (on my Mac) and from GMail. Is there a way to recover these mails. I've checked trash on both Mail and GMail to no avail.

Thanks

PedroGarcíaNico, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

1. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :( - Similar Threads - puts mail trash

2. Mail app...trash NOT deleting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app...trash NOT deleting...: Hello Community Members...I have the Mail app and when deleting the folders to trashThe folders reappear again back to where they were...All help valued & appreciated with my current enquiryBest Paul......
  3. Mail app...trash NOT deleting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app...trash NOT deleting...: Hello Community Members...I have the Mail app and when deleting the folders to trashThe folders reappear again back to where they were...All help valued & appreciated with my current enquiryBest Paul......
  4. Windows 11 Mail Trash

Windows 11 Mail Trash: I can create and delete a "Saved" folder underneath "Trash" in Windows Mail. Shouldn't creating a subfolder under "Trash" be disallowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-trash/98c311fd-fcba-471f-a7ec-4c4d36b50b6b
  5. Windows 11 Mail Trash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail Trash: I can create and delete a "Saved" folder underneath "Trash" in Windows Mail. Shouldn't creating a subfolder under "Trash" be disallowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-trash/98c311fd-fcba-471f-a7ec-4c4d36b50b6b
  6. OneDrive nightmare - who programmed this trash?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive nightmare - who programmed this trash?: I need to vent this.I have several PCs and use OneDrive to sync a lot of material I use for my work voice over production.Only on two of my PCs, I need the entire content of my OneDrive data. So, I deselect all the folders I don't need on all "minor" PCs.Yesterday, I cleaned...
  7. my computer is trashed

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer is trashed: There is no way to fix it, tried going to a earlier build, also installed a preview build on a virtual machine but it updated my HOST!?, It's not fair, now all the files to let me go back to the previousbuild are gone forever....
  8. who killed outlook mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    who killed outlook mail: I need help, I updated my computer the first week of Feb. and now I can not sync mail or open either email accounts. I am at my wits end https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-killed-outlook-mail/7ed8685f-616c-47ac-8923-13aa4eb0c8de
  9. Windows incoming mail bouncing to trash folder

Windows incoming mail bouncing to trash folder: I recently completely restored my computer and downloaded Windows 10. I set up the Windows 10 Mail product without difficulty. After one month of working without a problem, all of the sudden incoming emails are randomly being shunted to my trash folder just spontaneously....
  10. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

in Windows 10 Support
    OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(: Sometimes SOMEONE puts my mail inside the trash folder of my Outlook account. It wasn't me, that's for sure... And most of the times I have to relocate the mail from the TRASH-folder to the INBOX folder. So I have a hunch that someone is snooping around inside my mail account...