Windows 10: OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

Discus and support OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :( in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Sometimes SOMEONE puts my mail inside the trash folder of my Outlook account. It wasn't me, that's for sure... And most of the times I have to relocate... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RingTailCoon, Apr 10, 2019.

1. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

Sometimes SOMEONE puts my mail inside the trash folder of my Outlook account. It wasn't me, that's for sure... And most of the times I have to relocate the mail from the TRASH-folder to the INBOX folder. So I have a hunch that someone is snooping around inside my mail account and putting the good mail inside the TRASH-folder. *Mad (I'm using the webversion of Outlook.)

:)

RingTailCoon, Apr 10, 2019

2. how to delete mail in trash folder in windows 10 at one time not one by one.

Hi

Do you mean to say there is no "delete all" with out having to check each box.

Which may be ok for half a dozen emails.

But when you have 100 its a bit of a drag.

Think I'll return to thunderbird.

KB

bennett.keith, Apr 10, 2019
  3. how to delete mail in trash folder in windows 10 at one time not one by one.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

To delete multiple e-mails together, kindly follow the steps given below:

• Open Trash folder in Mail app.
    • Click on Selection Mode icon on the top right of the Mail list.
    • Check all the mail that you want to delete. Select all mail to empty
      Trash folder.
    • Click on the Delete icon on the top right of the Mail list after selecting the mails.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 10, 2019
  4. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

Trashed mail

When I trash an email on my phone, it automatically deletes message from both Mail (on my Mac) and from GMail. Is there a way to recover these mails. I've checked trash on both Mail and GMail to no avail.

Thanks

PedroGarcíaNico, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

1. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :( - Similar Threads - puts mail trash

2. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

in Windows 10 Support
    OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(: Sometimes SOMEONE puts my mail inside the trash folder of my Outlook account. It wasn't me, that's for sure... And most of the times I have to relocate the mail from the TRASH-folder to the INBOX folder. So I have a hunch that someone is snooping around inside my mail account...
  3. Windows 10 Updates Trash My Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates Trash My Desktop: Windows 10 Updates often trash my Desktop Layout. Everything is still there but it is completely re-arranged. This is particularly annoying when I have allowed the desktop to accumulate too much crap but still have all the important, frequently used stuff in discrete, easy to...
  4. trash bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trash bin: ?? I can not find it on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/d62b3ed6-a5ff-4a24-92ce-3f4dec75ed03"
  5. Trash Folder

Trash Folder: Hi, for whatever reason I no longer show a "Trash" folder AND whenever I left click to delete a file etc my computer kind blinks out, comes back quickly(1-2 seconds) , but the file is still there. Any troubleshoot input is appreciated...
  6. Trash not working

Trash not working: Whenever I delete something, it goes to the trash but doesn't appear in the icon. I can't right click the trash icon and empty trash bin, I have to double click and open and delete it "manually" Why is my trash broken? Help fix?...
  7. Trash not appearing?

Trash not appearing?: When I delete any image or file, it goes to the trash but the icon stays empty. If I right click, I can't empty the trash unless I open the file and delete it "manually". Why is my trash not working?...
  8. who is using my internet

who is using my internet: how can I see who is using my internet connection , so I can monitor my childrens use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/who-is-using-my-internet/d30982e2-d5bc-4b12-b6e3-e71f8b6b4816
  9. Who are IT administrators on my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Who are IT administrators on my account?: I receive a message stated: Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. There should not be any IT activities on my pc?...
  10. Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.: I have a gmail account that goes to Windows Live in Windows 10. The problem is, while my sent and deleted e-mails do populate in GMAIL "SENT and TRASH" FOLDERS (whether I delete from Windows Live or direct in Gmail account), they will NOT populate in sent and trash folders in...