Windows 10: Okay anyone tried this?

Discus and support Okay anyone tried this? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a laptop which came with Win 8 on it. I used it for a couple months, but absolutely could not stand Win 8. I purchased Win 7 and installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sam600sx, Aug 1, 2015.

1. sam600sx Win User

Okay anyone tried this?

I have a laptop which came with Win 8 on it. I used it for a couple months, but absolutely could not stand Win 8. I purchased Win 7 and installed on the laptop instead. I picked up another SSD to install Win 8 back on it. What I'm wondering is after upgrading the Win8 would I be able to clone the Win 10 on to a partition on the the Win 7 install, and dual boot the two OS's?

:)

sam600sx, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Vanna_X Win User

Lumia 730 network problem unsolved by software recovery tool

Mine is completely okay now. Therefore, it certainly is a hardware problem. FYI, there was a firmware update came out last week. Has anyone tried it yet ? any lucks ?

Vanna_X, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Okay... Okay... N80 v4.xxx

Do you save all the sent SMS's ?

manta---01, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Okay anyone tried this?

1. Okay anyone tried this? - Similar Threads - Okay anyone tried

2. Was is okay to delete it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was is okay to delete it?: Okay..so i deleted roblox and i was checking c drive and i stumbled across a folder titled "roblox" in c/programfiles×86..i deleted it perm without thinking much but it was asking for admin permission..now im scared if something will happen to my pc..what will happen next?is...
  3. Is it okay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay?: I have a acer swift x which i bought 3 months ago, it runs windows 11 64 bit. Whenever i go to check for updates it shows alot but they dissapear in less than a second so can someone plese tell me if that is ok or a issue....
  4. Is it okay?

Is it okay?: I have a acer swift x which i bought 3 months ago, it runs windows 11 64 bit. Whenever i go to check for updates it shows alot but they dissapear in less than a second so can someone plese tell me if that is ok or a issue....
  5. Okay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Okay: Here's what I've been trying to say. A very long time ago, about a month ago, I was working on a story, when I hit a combination on the right of my keyboard that involved the following buttons-"ALT, FN, Lists, and CRTL." It then took an appearance very similarily to Microsoft...
  6. Okay

Okay: Here's what I've been trying to say. A very long time ago, about a month ago, I was working on a story, when I hit a combination on the right of my keyboard that involved the following buttons-"ALT, FN, Lists, and CRTL." It then took an appearance very similarily to Microsoft...
  7. Okay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Is it okay to downgrade bios of a windows laptop? Anyone with experience?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it okay to downgrade bios of a windows laptop? Anyone with experience?: So I have this issue on my laptop. Whenever windows boots up, a key in keyboard is registered as pressed(mostly PgUp). Goes away once I press another key in the keyboard. I don't think this is a hardware issue as the problem only goes away when I click a key after the windows...
  9. Well okay then... Anyone else been getting this a lot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Well okay then... Anyone else been getting this a lot?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leanador [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io01j2/well_okay_then_anyone_else_been_getting_this_a_lot/
  10. Is it okay to delete this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it okay to delete this?: [ATTACH] So, I want to delete "jogja" Users profile. But the problem is, All software that has been installed, were from there, from that profile when I logged in as "jogja" Now, I made another administrator user named "EL" that I can use the software that previously...