Windows 10: Okay I actually need help please help....

Discus and support Okay I actually need help please help.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From about 3pm today Ive been trying to fix this problem it seems no one has answers to or have had. For some reason the windows 10 im typing on right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FuzzyDeery, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Okay I actually need help please help....

From about 3pm today Ive been trying to fix this problem it seems no one has answers to or have had. For some reason the windows 10 im typing on right now is really fast when it comes to like looking stuff up or on youtube BUT, im trying to play games and for some of em it says I need a directx 9 or 10 but windows 10 already has dx 12..So why is it saying I need those when it also says the games work for things over 9 and 10 dx? I got this pc yesterday but havnt been able to play for ever..IS it cuz I need to update stuff? Cuz I already updated aloooot and a tooon of stuff...

:)

FuzzyDeery, Nov 16, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 16, 2018
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Nov 16, 2018
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Okay I actually need help please help....

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Okay I actually need help please help....

1. Okay I actually need help please help.... - Similar Threads - Okay actually need

2. Please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need help: I've looked up so much and tried so much. It started after doing a pc update overnight while I went to bed. I woke up and logged in after the log in screen it goes black, I've got into safe mode, automatic repair doesn't work, resetting goes about 50% of the way then says it...
  3. Actually , i Need Help , But Can't Find a Flair for "Need Help"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Actually , i Need Help , But Can't Find a Flair for "Need Help": My Laptop (DELL Precision M4800) Perfect Laptop For The Time Being , Not Talking About The Specs RN , So , it Has This Problem Where The CPU Caps at 27% When Battery is 30% or The First Minute After Unplugging it , How do i Solve it ? submitted by /u/ALICOOL412 [link]...
  4. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  5. Please please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  6. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. please i need help with this

please i need help with this: i was messing around with user account control and must've done something bad because now i have zero access or permission to do anything, i can't install or uninstall stuff basically can't do anything that requires administrative permission or whatever and i can't even go to...
  8. Help please i needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help please i needed: you have been like this for several weeks and it does nothing I have now here to click. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-i-needed/fd5a4ea4-1135-4672-b59a-92b5200ebfbd
  9. I need help please !

I need help please !: My computer has been weird for a while now, almost everyday I would crash once (everything stops and the screen is black) but I would restart it and everything worked fine. However, after it crashed today restarting it was not enough. I was stuck with a black screen and a...
  10. I need help PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help PLEASE: How to delete a recurring event from the calendar and in notifications permanently .It's driving me nuts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please/a43af010-751d-4dd6-b19a-5246fc1af27c