Windows 10: Okay so my system keeps crashing / bsod and here’s what I tried

Discus and support Okay so my system keeps crashing / bsod and here’s what I tried in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried to system restore. It failed everytime I tried and nothing rolled back. 2.all drivers are up-to date as far as I know pre-nuke. I cleaned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Antman159, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Okay so my system keeps crashing / bsod and here’s what I tried

1. I tried to system restore. It failed everytime I tried and nothing rolled back.

2.all drivers are up-to date as far as I know pre-nuke.

1. I cleaned out the dirt and dust in the rig ask a friend what it could be. Seeing how the system doesn’t crash outside of windows 10 (right now doing a service test to try and get more info out of it) this is post nuke.

2. Nuked the system and did a clean install... still crashes (no blue screens though)

Oddly I’ve been running the service test and it hasn’t crashed so we think it could be software rot but I could be mistaken

submitted by /u/Antman159
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Antman159, Feb 27, 2021

2. Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Threeflow Win User

Okay so my system keeps crashing / bsod and here’s what I tried

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Okay so my system keeps crashing / bsod and here’s what I tried

1. Okay so my system keeps crashing / bsod and here’s what I tried - Similar Threads - Okay system keeps

2. 5 BSODs so far with my computer, what seems to be the issue here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 BSODs so far with my computer, what seems to be the issue here?: Like the title states, Ive had 5 BSOD in the last 2 weeks and I am really confused as to why. Ive been looking at the dump files but not sure how to make sense of it. It seems like most of them were cause from different issues. I've reinstalled windows 3-4 times already and...
  3. 5 BSODs so far with my computer, what seems to be the issue here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5 BSODs so far with my computer, what seems to be the issue here?: Like the title states, Ive had 5 BSOD in the last 2 weeks and I am really confused as to why. Ive been looking at the dump files but not sure how to make sense of it. It seems like most of them were cause from different issues. I've reinstalled windows 3-4 times already and...
  4. My games keeping crash here is the logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keeping crash here is the logs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎26/‎09/‎2021 13:53StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: a2000002Parameter 1: c8Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter...
  5. My games keeping crash here is the logs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My games keeping crash here is the logs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎26/‎09/‎2021 13:53StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: a2000002Parameter 1: c8Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter...
  6. My system keeps crashing/i keep seeing the BSOD

My system keeps crashing/i keep seeing the BSOD: Hello, My system keeps showing me BSOD and restarting, it also heats up a lot. I was told to copy the details of the error from the events log. Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 05/17/21 09:01:08 PM Event ID: 161 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User:...
  7. Okay so, I have a question on my Mic..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Okay so, I have a question on my Mic..: So, Im trying to talk to my friends in discord, but whenever I talk the Microphones Level keeps adjusting itself.. Im trying to keep it at 53% but it keeps adjusting to 100% and its getting really annoying.. I was wondering if there was a fix for this.. i've tried everything...
  8. Okay so,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Okay so,: I tried to fix the error myself with the Windows Explorer not launching for the first at least 5 minutes, I uninstalled my NVIDIA Quadro K3100M driver thru Device Manager. Big mistake. Tried to re install the GPU driver, not recognised, tried to find it in Device Manager, no...
  9. BSOD but i tried all of this here

BSOD but i tried all of this here: i ran memory diagnostic on windows startup i did sfc/ scannow from command prompt admin i did DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command from Windows PowerShell administrator environment. i also reinstalled my graphics drivers with DDU Official Display...
  10. okay, so...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    okay, so...: A few days ago, my windows 10 home was activated. suddenly I came to change the backround but I couldn't. I checked it and found out that my PC's version was switched from a 10 home to a 10 Pro. and guess what? my PC was off all the time and I have a password that I change...