Windows 10: okay, so...

Discus and support okay, so... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few days ago, my windows 10 home was activated. suddenly I came to change the backround but I couldn't. I checked it and found out that my PC's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HYP3RG1RL, Jun 19, 2019.

1. HYP3RG1RL Win User

okay, so...

A few days ago, my windows 10 home was activated. suddenly I came to change the backround but I couldn't. I checked it and found out that my PC's version was switched from a 10 home to a 10 Pro. and guess what? my PC was off all the time and I have a password that I change daily. I don't have my activation key and currently I am saving for some stuff. is there any way to fix this?

:)

HYP3RG1RL, Jun 19, 2019

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    okay, so... 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    okay, so... 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Power outage when Using RBE okay, so... :(

dammit

Okay so we have a problem.

PCI card is here Rage128pro 32mb *Laugh :laugh:

Steps;
    Set bios to boot PCI-PCI-E-PCI-X

Boots without a problem with just pci
    (here is the problem)
    When plugged 5770 in With 6pin power i have no post, (all steps tried....)
    When 6pin unpluged i get post??

----------------------
    with 6pin unpluged i get into dos i run atiflash -i but only get a listing from the ATIRagepro

Any Ideas?

Cheers

narcarsiss, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

okay, so...

Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

Video added to the list okay, so... :).

Thema:

okay, so...

1. okay, so... - Similar Threads - okay

2. Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.: Hi, Since the Win 1903 I am having troubles with 1 PC on the LAN/ All other xcan make network but this on DELL T7500 will male all LAN but no Internet. It shows Gateway as 192.168.20.252 instead of the correct 192.168.20.1. It's own IP is 192.168.20.15 Have dome all the...
  3. Windows 10 Professional. Couldn't network two computers, but they got Internet okay.

Windows 10 Professional. Couldn't network two computers, but they got Internet okay.: I've just ended 3 days of hell dealing with Microsoft after a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on two computers. Both computers got Internet through their Ethernet connections to my router, but neither would consistently see the other for sharing files. (They had networked...
  4. Okay to skip older Feature updates and just install the latest?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Okay to skip older Feature updates and just install the latest?: Hi, Just recovered to an older clean image of my laptop. The issue is the version of Windows 10 (Home) is a couple years old. Am wondering if it is possible to skip the interim feature updates (eg. 1803, 1809) and just download and install the latest 1903? Or is it...
  5. Windows 10 Update Assistant: Is it okay to shut down when downloading updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Assistant: Is it okay to shut down when downloading updates?: So I was wondering if I can shutdown my PC while it's downloading updates via Windows update assistant, will it resume at the same percent I left and will it not make any damage to "update file"?...
  6. Is it okay to delete this?

Is it okay to delete this?: [ATTACH] So, I want to delete "jogja" Users profile. But the problem is, All software that has been installed, were from there, from that profile when I logged in as "jogja" Now, I made another administrator user named "EL" that I can use the software that previously...
  7. Windows 10 Not Playing System Sounds. All Other Sounds Are Okay.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Not Playing System Sounds. All Other Sounds Are Okay.: I've been using this computer for over a year and now all of the sudden I can't play system sounds. I can hear other sounds on my games and software, but not the system sounds like when an error pops up. When I open Volume Mixer, I click on the volume bar on "System Sounds"...
  8. Do these voltages look okay? Im having bsod and wondering if psu is to blame

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do these voltages look okay? Im having bsod and wondering if psu is to blame: Thank you for any help[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-these-voltages-look-okay-im-having-bsod-and/27ab0f06-1166-4545-889c-1016a4af5375
  9. Its okay to alt f4 in game ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its okay to alt f4 in game ?: I usually use alt f4 to make quit from the game faster instead of exit from menu. I have been thinking can this actually damage the games, game files maybe or etc ? Also if you do alt f4 to exit the game does this same as exit the game from menu ? 124966
  10. I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?

I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?: My laptop's memory is full and I want to delete some of these applications, I'm not a user of Visula Studio or SQL Server. I just want to know if the application I deleted in this circle will have an impact on the performance of my laptop? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...