Windows 10: okay, so...

Discus and support okay, so... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few days ago, my windows 10 home was activated. suddenly I came to change the backround but I couldn't. I checked it and found out that my PC's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HYP3RG1RL, Jun 19, 2019.

1. HYP3RG1RL Win User

okay, so...

A few days ago, my windows 10 home was activated. suddenly I came to change the backround but I couldn't. I checked it and found out that my PC's version was switched from a 10 home to a 10 Pro. and guess what? my PC was off all the time and I have a password that I change daily. I don't have my activation key and currently I am saving for some stuff. is there any way to fix this?

:)

HYP3RG1RL, Jun 19, 2019

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    okay, so... 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    okay, so... 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Power outage when Using RBE okay, so... :(

dammit

Okay so we have a problem.

PCI card is here Rage128pro 32mb *Laugh :laugh:

Steps;
    Set bios to boot PCI-PCI-E-PCI-X

Boots without a problem with just pci
    (here is the problem)
    When plugged 5770 in With 6pin power i have no post, (all steps tried....)
    When 6pin unpluged i get post??

----------------------
    with 6pin unpluged i get into dos i run atiflash -i but only get a listing from the ATIRagepro

Any Ideas?

Cheers

narcarsiss, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

okay, so...

Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

Video added to the list okay, so... :).

Thema:

okay, so...

1. okay, so... - Similar Threads - okay

2. Okay so I have a dell latitude 7480 with windows 10, and I tried installing parrot os...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Okay so I have a dell latitude 7480 with windows 10, and I tried installing parrot os...: Okay so I have a dell latitude 7480 with windows 10, and I tried installing parrot os alongside it. Successfully. Now I have to uninstall it because it's causing issues with online school. I tried deleting the parrot partition and now I'm kinda stuck I can boot into bios and...
  3. Are these okay?Results from Rkill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these okay?Results from Rkill: Jusst wanted to know if these are okay? I am pretty sure about all but the last one. Can anyone please help?Reparse Point/Junctions Found These may be legitimate! * C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Intel\ipfsrv\ipfsrv.dptf => <Unknown Target> [File] *...
  4. Are these okay?Results from Rkill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these okay?Results from Rkill: Jusst wanted to know if these are okay? I am pretty sure about all but the last one. Can anyone please help?Reparse Point/Junctions Found These may be legitimate! * C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Intel\ipfsrv\ipfsrv.dptf => <Unknown Target> [File] *...
  5. Will my fans be okay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my fans be okay?: When gaming I averages 80 temperatures for the longest time with turbo off, so I wanted to fix this so I installed Fan Control. When I installed, I graphed my fan curve in a linear wayto my case and CPU fan. My fans were both running around 2500 RPM when gaming, now when I...
  6. Will my fans be okay?

Will my fans be okay?: When gaming I averages 80 temperatures for the longest time with turbo off, so I wanted to fix this so I installed Fan Control. When I installed, I graphed my fan curve in a linear wayto my case and CPU fan. My fans were both running around 2500 RPM when gaming, now when I...
  7. What background processes are okay to close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What background processes are okay to close: I have over 100 background processes and 95% I have no idea what they are so I would like to know what settings to change or what tasks are okay to close. I found a solution which is a clean boot but I am suspicious because I am disabling every service that isn't Microsoft...
  8. What background processes are okay to close

What background processes are okay to close: I have over 100 background processes and 95% I have no idea what they are so I would like to know what settings to change or what tasks are okay to close. I found a solution which is a clean boot but I am suspicious because I am disabling every service that isn't Microsoft...
  9. Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...: Okay laugh all you want but I have an Acer Aspire V5- 122p - 0408. I know it's an older computer but it has been running just fine but I mean slow but just fine and now after an update apparently it won't log in it won't let me log in I've had it sitting on this desk for the...
  10. Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...

Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...: Okay laugh all you want but I have an Acer Aspire V5- 122p - 0408. I know it's an older computer but it has been running just fine but I mean slow but just fine and now after an update apparently it won't log in it won't let me log in I've had it sitting on this desk for the...