Windows 10: Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...

Discus and support Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Okay laugh all you want but I have an Acer Aspire V5- 122p - 0408. I know it's an older computer but it has been running just fine but I mean slow but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by larry sarver, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...

Okay laugh all you want but I have an Acer Aspire V5- 122p - 0408. I know it's an older computer but it has been running just fine but I mean slow but just fine and now after an update apparently it won't log in it won't let me log in I've had it sitting on this desk for the last 3 months and all I've ever had to do is open it up type in a PIN number and it would start working and the only thing I can figure is that there's been an update forced on my computer and now the login screen comes up and immediately tells me my password is incorrect I have tried resetting password I've tried pin numb

:)

larry sarver, Feb 9, 2024

2. psx emulator probability?

so, i was just wondering if there was any word of a psx emulator being inspired, in the works, or adapted from the windows mobile one

couldnt find anything with my own efforts, so forums it is.

probably more of an app question than a phone based one, though

daistheputridone, Feb 9, 2024
  3. Probably keyboard driver problem

oh about that i can give you the most working technique i have made hehe

Follow the Steps:

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO SAFE MODE THEN SCAN USING MALWAREBYTES TO DELETE UNDELETABLE VIRUS OR TROJANS

Also if CMD method does not work then you should try Downloading Malwarebytes :https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

Step 1 : Download And Install Malwarebytes

Step 2 : Go to Safe Mode here are the Steps :

1. Click Windows-button then go to On/Off Button.

2. Hold down the Shift key and click Restart.

3. Click the option Troubleshoot and then Advanced options.

4. Go to “Advanced options” and click Start-up Settings.

5. Under “Start-up Settings” click Restart.

6. Various boot options are displayed. Press 4 to go to Safe Mode

7. Windows 10 is now starting in Safe Mode.

Step 3 : when you are already in Safe Mode, Run a Full Scan on Malwarebytes then wait for it to be finished and remove all the virus detected and then Restart your pc/laptop.

Kyle Angel Bayani, Feb 9, 2024
  4. Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...

Probably not as bad as I think it is

To further assist you regarding your concern, we suggest that you update the display driver from the
    Device Manager on your computer to verify if the issue is not related to it. To do this, you may follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10. Once you’ve completed the steps,
    you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Feb 9, 2024
Thema:

Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...

1. Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be... - Similar Threads - Okay whom may

2. Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...: Okay laugh all you want but I have an Acer Aspire V5- 122p - 0408. I know it's an older computer but it has been running just fine but I mean slow but just fine and now after an update apparently it won't log in it won't let me log in I've had it sitting on this desk for the...
  3. Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Okay to whom it may concern which is probably nobody considering it's probably going to be...: Okay laugh all you want but I have an Acer Aspire V5- 122p - 0408. I know it's an older computer but it has been running just fine but I mean slow but just fine and now after an update apparently it won't log in it won't let me log in I've had it sitting on this desk for the...
  4. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  5. Probably a silly question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Probably a silly question: So, I actually really like the landscape shots that are used for the login screen, and the bits of information like where the picture was taken. Is there any app, or way have the same thing show on my background after logging in? submitted by /u/KitKurogami93 [link]...
  6. Probably a virus. HELP!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Probably a virus. HELP!: So, I torrented something, and immediately afterwards, my PC started to slow down. That's why I figured that I probably have a crazy virus because my C: SSD drive is suddenly filled up to the point where there's only 200 MB left when there was 65 GB before. I check the...
  7. Probable malware

Probable malware: Neither MS Safety Scanner nor McAfee has found the cause of a newly-arrived and ominous-looking icon on my desktop. It cannot be moved and it's always on top of whatever else may be on the screen. Upper left in the screenshot. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows defender probably corrupted

Windows defender probably corrupted: When I opened my Windows security application I saw this is it corrupt or what, and if I want to reinstall it what is the command like for microsoft store it is *Microsoft.WindowsStore*[ATTACH]...
  9. Probably keyboard driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Probably keyboard driver problem: Hi I've recently updated windows 10 and also updated all of my drivers ones with update available and after a few days it caused really serious problems to my keyboard. Some of the buttonsREALLY don't work properly. Most of the top bar buttons f1 ,f2 ,etc. and buttons d and c...
  10. A number of problems, probably related

in Windows 10 Support
    A number of problems, probably related: I am facing the following problems: 1. Cannot start windows defender real-time protection: Shows error code 0x800705b4 (attached) All options in Settings are unavailable (attached) 2. Cannot start Malwarebyte Antimalware real-time protection Said "access denied"...