Windows 10: Okay, what did I do wrong now?

Discus and support Okay, what did I do wrong now? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Background: I was trying to copy files from a Windows 2000 Professional disk image onto a flash drive via a program called WinSetupFromUSB while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ACMDogfight1997, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Okay, what did I do wrong now?

Background: I was trying to copy files from a Windows 2000 Professional disk image onto a flash drive via a program called WinSetupFromUSB while following this tutorial: A Simple Way to Install Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 From a USB Drive » TechUserFriendly.com

I'm wanting to install Windows 2000 onto an old laptop I have with this method because I don't have any blank CDs to burn the disk image on to.

Long story short, while using the program to format the flash drive, I messed up something and now I have this problem:

Okay, what did I do wrong now? [​IMG]

I don't know what I did wrong, but my flash drive ended up having two different lettered drives on it. I deleted the normal one, but the second one doesn't seem to exist, at least on disk management, but appears on file explorer and doesn't seem to ever want to be formatted. And rebooting the system all that ever did was change the drive size from 31.5 KB or something like that to unknown capacity.

Does anybody have a clue?

:)

ACMDogfight1997, Nov 28, 2018

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Okay, what did I do wrong now? 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Okay, what did I do wrong now? 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    I lost my internet connection on my laptop my desk top is working okay.

Hi,

Wrong configuration settings may be the possible reason why you're unable to connect to the internet. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    to troubleshoot network connection. This will let you run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, update the network adapter driver and use network reset to reinstall network devices.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Okay, what did I do wrong now?

Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Okay, what did I do wrong now?

1. Okay, what did I do wrong now? - Similar Threads - Okay did wrong

2. what did I do wrong here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what did I do wrong here?: I bought a new laptop which has it's own built in wifi connection obviously and speakers and mouse pad and that stuff because it's a laptop but without a software, tried to download windows from flash usb and iso file didn't buy one, I use a digital license but it doesn't...
  3. what did I do wrong here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what did I do wrong here?: I bought a new laptop which has it's own built in wifi connection obviously and speakers and mouse pad and that stuff because it's a laptop but without a software, tried to download windows from flash usb and iso file didn't buy one, I use a digital license but it doesn't...
  4. what did I do wrong here?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What did I do wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did I do wrong?: So I got the newest update on my Lenovo Laptop. I got the KB5034765 update. It worked alright after fixing some problems, but the start menu search bar and screenshot button doesn't work. I don't know if it's related or not. Then I tried different options of restarting...
  6. What did I do wrong?

What did I do wrong?: So I got the newest update on my Lenovo Laptop. I got the KB5034765 update. It worked alright after fixing some problems, but the start menu search bar and screenshot button doesn't work. I don't know if it's related or not. Then I tried different options of restarting...
  7. What did I do wrong?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What did I do wrong?: What did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-did-i-do-wrong/35e1d3f9-e65d-4b04-a52b-410549a44cc1
  8. What did I do wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did I do wrong?: What did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-did-i-do-wrong/35e1d3f9-e65d-4b04-a52b-410549a44cc1
  9. What did I do wrong?

10. Cloned Drive: What did I do wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloned Drive: What did I do wrong?: Greetings! I recently got a new Sabrent M.2 drive for my Asus laptop. After replacing the current M.2 drive with my new one--and also installing the SATA SSD from my previous laptop--I was able to boot into Windows using the SATA drive. I then proceeded to use the version of...