Windows 10: okayyyy what is happneing

Discus and support okayyyy what is happneing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AryHOK6D15pDg2k2fnSrVrtMJgVp ****, so many errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HelpMeAhhhh, Oct 21, 2020.

1. okayyyy what is happneing

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AryHOK6D15pDg2k2fnSrVrtMJgVp ****, so many errors

:)

HelpMeAhhhh, Oct 21, 2020

2. whenever I click my mouse it says not responding, basically this is happning for Minecraft and Assassins Creed

So basically this is happning for Minecraft and Assassins Creed whenever I click my mouse it says not responding for only like a second

and then sometimes it makes me walks forward or left and right when I don't even press that?

WHY!

OP - Not Responding

TheDoctor2314, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store in Windows 10, not downloading apps

I did that and nothing happned

LarryMounts, Oct 21, 2020
  4. zoomzoom1 Win User

okayyyy what is happneing

i need help i have been told by teltrsa that i have been hacked by keylogers how do i deal with that and stop it happning again

i have been told by teltrsa that i have been hacked by keylogers how do i deal with that and stop it happning again

zoomzoom1, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

okayyyy what is happneing

1. okayyyy what is happneing - Similar Threads - okayyyy happneing

2. Why does it show:somethin happned try again later when trying to retrieve bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it show:somethin happned try again later when trying to retrieve bitlocker key: When im trying to do the device encryption on my laptop, the browser dosent work so it tells me to scan a QR code and takes to the bitlocker site to get my key but there is an error everytime i try....
  3. Why does it show:somethin happned try again later when trying to retrieve bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it show:somethin happned try again later when trying to retrieve bitlocker key: When im trying to do the device encryption on my laptop, the browser dosent work so it tells me to scan a QR code and takes to the bitlocker site to get my key but there is an error everytime i try....
  4. Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver: i update the nvidia driver and the black squares start to show even when I log in to my account it doesnt show on save mode what I can do to solve this...
  5. Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver: i update the nvidia driver and the black squares start to show even when I log in to my account it doesnt show on save mode what I can do to solve this...
  6. I noticed that he wasn't there ,what happned with host for settings syncronizations process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I noticed that he wasn't there ,what happned with host for settings syncronizations process: I noticed after switching from 1700 build to 1800 build that the host for seetings synchronization process disappeared, now I'm wondering where it is, it's not there on either Windows 10 or Windows 11, and before it was in the task manager, it's not there, there's only the...
  7. I noticed that he wasn't there ,what happned with host for settings syncronizations process

I noticed that he wasn't there ,what happned with host for settings syncronizations process: I noticed after switching from 1700 build to 1800 build that the host for seetings synchronization process disappeared, now I'm wondering where it is, it's not there on either Windows 10 or Windows 11, and before it was in the task manager, it's not there, there's only the...
  8. Windows 10 Pin - Something happned and your PIN isn't available, HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pin - Something happned and your PIN isn't available, HELP!: I was having a separate issue where MS Edge won't load. I took a suggestion to go in MS Config, go into startup and disable everything, then go into Task Manager and disable everything, back to startup and Apply and OK then restart. Now I get the message that is my subject....
  9. Windows 10 Pin - Something happned and your PIN isn't available, HELP!

Windows 10 Pin - Something happned and your PIN isn't available, HELP!: I was having a separate issue where MS Edge won't load. I took a suggestion to go in MS Config, go into startup and disable everything, then go into Task Manager and disable everything, back to startup and Apply and OK then restart. Now I get the message that is my subject....
  10. Windows 10 Pin - Something happned and your PIN isn't available, HELP!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen