Windows 10: OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below.

Discus and support OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]My computer is stuck on the Stop code error blue screan and will not boot up any further, it is failing even to auto repair. What should i do for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VectorSholobela, Mar 11, 2020.

1. OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below.

OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below. [​IMG]My computer is stuck on the Stop code error blue screan and will not boot up any further, it is failing even to auto repair. What should i do for it to go away, I can't access anything, my accounts or files.

The words

STOP CODE: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. Are appearing each time i start up the computer and won't boot any further than that!

:)

VectorSholobela, Mar 11, 2020
  2. H.Modh Win User

Need help to resolve Windows 10 Error Code: 0xc0000098 (your PC/Device needs to repaired)

I recently moved to windows 10 from windows 7.
    Once I restarted my PC, it was stuck to Operating System Not Found.

Then I used bootable USB to repair a laptop.

On the first go, I tried below steps.

1. Enabled External Boot Device in boot setting menu
    2. Completed language setting
    3. Clicked on Repair your computer which is just below Install Now option
    4. Opted for Troubleshoot option
    5. Went to Advanced options
    6. Clicked on Startup Repair

After all the above steps, it just stuck to a blue page mentioning Error Code: 0xc0000098

Now every time I try to repair a laptop using a bootable USB, it always stuck to this blue page. I have posted a video having this problem .

H.Modh, Mar 11, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Mar 11, 2020
  4. OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below.

error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below.

1. OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below. - Similar Threads - OkStop code error

2. My PC is stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is stuck in a boot loop.: Since updating to windows 11 it has caused me issues to I reverted back to windows 10, since this it has not booted once, it's just an endless loop of booting and blue screen, it doesn't even get as far as the windows symbol in order to get safe boot.Please help, at this rate...
  3. My PC is stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is stuck in a boot loop.: Since updating to windows 11 it has caused me issues to I reverted back to windows 10, since this it has not booted once, it's just an endless loop of booting and blue screen, it doesn't even get as far as the windows symbol in order to get safe boot.Please help, at this rate...
  4. Getting Below Windows Error Code = 63036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Below Windows Error Code = 63036: Dear Support, Can you please advise below error in webserver, where web users are not getting results , below are the error details : </Payload> </s1:SSMIRequest>],RequestorIPAddress=[10.xxx.xx.xx],Message=[Code=[63036] Description=[RequestRouter_Dispatcher_RequestHasExpired]...
  5. Getting Below Windows Error Code = 63036

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Below Windows Error Code = 63036: Dear Support, Can you please advise below error in webserver, where web users are not getting results , below are the error details : </Payload> </s1:SSMIRequest>],RequestorIPAddress=[10.xxx.xx.xx],Message=[Code=[63036] Description=[RequestRouter_Dispatcher_RequestHasExpired]...
  6. Getting Below Windows Error Code = 63036

7. My PC got stuck in an infinite boot error loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC got stuck in an infinite boot error loop: I tried a bunch of methods, none of them worked, so I went for the nuclear option and formatted the hard drive after saving all of my files. I’m pretty sure I just deleted the OS. what do I do? submitted by /u/Gecko1911a1 [link] [comments]...
  8. Error code when booting pc

Error code when booting pc: Power was cut off to my brothers pc while he was playing games. When trying to restart the pc its giving him an error code. I tried to restart the pc in safe mode as explained in the trouble shoot guide it either just goes to a black screen or takes me back to recovery...
  9. I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below...: [ATTACH] So I have this blank space that didnt go away after a restart?? Anyone know how to get my background back? I tried changing the background with no luck. Please help and Thank you Guys for all you do!...
  10. Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message

Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message: am getting the attached message when trying to resolve spotlight stuck issue using Powershell[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-stuck-on-a-pic-and-powershell/ed251ab1-416b-48b6-94ab-686a8187b7fe