Windows 10: olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll

Discus and support olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i keep seeing this in event view and i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BatuhanCavuser, May 19, 2022.

1. olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll

i keep seeing this in event view and i don't understandhttps://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep aracılığıyla WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KTHJ216$ için SCEP Sertifikası kaydı başlatma işlemi başarısız oldu:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority \"amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net\" does not exist."}HTTP/1.1 404 Not FoundDate: Thu, 19 May 2022 10:11:53 GMTContent-

:)

BatuhanCavuser, May 19, 2022
  2. khoi3003 Win User

KB5006670 Windows 10 2004 19041.1288, 20H2 19042.1288, 21H1 19043.1288 Win Update

Is anyone else getting a number of Event 86 Certificateservicesclient-Certenroll error after installing this? Just curious if it's anything I should worry about. Has happened pretty much every time I boot up the machine. Running a Lenovo Ideapad Slim 7 with Ryzen 7 4700U. Other than this, everything works fine.

olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll [​IMG]

khoi3003, May 19, 2022
  3. BSPatrick Win User
    program a pin into voicemail call *86

It was the same for non-windows devices also, it's a security issue with Verizon. You can set up a contact called voicemail and enter *86, _ , xxxxx# as the phone number and it will work. But you will always have to go to your contact list or recent dialed
    list to dial into voicemail.

BSPatrick, May 19, 2022
  4. olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll

November 2015 Windows 10 update stuck at 86%

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern installing the November Update as it stuck at 86%. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you were able to see any error code/ error notification with this issue?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Method 1:

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to
    run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Windows Update Troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run theWindows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists then,

Method 2: I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in
    Reset Windows Update components
    and check if you are able to find the Windows Updates.

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that
    you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer to the below article to backup and restore the registry in Windows:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Note: The above links applies to Windows 10 as well.

For more information refer: Windows 10 November update: FAQ

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 19, 2022
Thema:

olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll

1. olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll - Similar Threads - olay certificateservicesclient certenroll

2. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Event ID: 86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Event ID: 86: Hi. Lately I have been having a bigger problem with my PC stuttering, and at times just entirely go black.It happens mostly when I play games, often if I play games and watch film on second screen, but alos often when just watching a series with some web browsing.I have...
  3. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Event ID: 86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Event ID: 86: Hi. Lately I have been having a bigger problem with my PC stuttering, and at times just entirely go black.It happens mostly when I play games, often if I play games and watch film on second screen, but alos often when just watching a series with some web browsing.I have...
  4. Event ID: 86 CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll and distributedCOM error

Event ID: 86 CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll and distributedCOM error: So I got this issue with mainly games like elden ring, sometimes at random my pc will semi shut down, by semi I mean anything wired will turn off, being my keyboard, displays, and my headset. But anything wireless like my mouse or controller stay on, and my PC itself stays on...
  5. how to fix CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll event ID 86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll event ID 86: Usually when I shut down a heavy program like MW 2022, or when I'm just surfing the web, my pc will either freeze and stay frozen, blue screen and reboot and/or just restart out of the blue. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Enent ID 86 SCEP Certificate enrollment...
  6. how to fix CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll event ID 86

how to fix CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll event ID 86: Usually when I shut down a heavy program like MW 2022, or when I'm just surfing the web, my pc will either freeze and stay frozen, blue screen and reboot and/or just restart out of the blue. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Enent ID 86 SCEP Certificate enrollment...
  7. Event ID:86 AMD CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID:86 AMD CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll failure: Before I had a amd CPU R9 5900x and an NVIDIA GPU that I recently replaced with an RX 6900XT. Did a clean reinstall of win 11 with all the latest updates for BIOS, MB, CPU, GPU. Any time I play a game I crash and my pc becomes unresponsive and I have to switch power off the...
  8. olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll: i keep seeing this in event view and i don't understandhttps://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep aracılığıyla WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KTHJ216$ için SCEP Sertifikası kaydı başlatma işlemi başarısız oldu:GetCACapsGetCACaps:...
  9. olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll

olay 86 certificateservicesclient-certenroll: i keep seeing this in event view and i don't understandhttps://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep aracılığıyla WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KTHJ216$ için SCEP Sertifikası kaydı başlatma işlemi başarısız oldu:GetCACapsGetCACaps:...
  10. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll

CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll: How do I fix the CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll 86 error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certificateservicesclient-certenroll/fc9c8032-c5b8-48cb-b188-b4ae5d1a2fc4