Windows 10: Old Admin locked down pc, lost password cannot reset

Discus and support Old Admin locked down pc, lost password cannot reset in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a way to reset an admin password without any admin privileges on a remote pc as everything is virtually locked down without the password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bio Bob, May 21, 2020.

1. Bio Bob Win User

Old Admin locked down pc, lost password cannot reset

Is there a way to reset an admin password without any admin privileges on a remote pc as everything is virtually locked down without the password someone else added and lost. Tried all the ideas I had but nothing works

:)

Bio Bob, May 21, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 21, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 21, 2020
  4. Old Admin locked down pc, lost password cannot reset

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

Site was pwnd not so long ago resulting in a general member password reset
    so unless you reset your password since then your old account password wont work.
    Try contacting one of the admins to see if they can help you out

dorsetknob, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Old Admin locked down pc, lost password cannot reset

1. Old Admin locked down pc, lost password cannot reset - Similar Threads - Old Admin locked

2. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost admin password: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-password/ccb69d2e-0d95-476c-83c6-8692a6e11147
  3. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost admin password: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-password/ccb69d2e-0d95-476c-83c6-8692a6e11147
  4. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  5. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  6. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. PC Admin password lost. How to reset?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Admin password lost. How to reset?: I cannot remember, or have had my PC Admin password changed by mistake in getting my Mucrosoft Account or Office license registered. Can I reset my PC admin password through my MS Account?...
  8. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost admin password: I have lost the admin password, fortunately as a user I have admin rights to this computer. I didn't create or have lost the password disk when I installed Windows 10. How do I either delete the other Admin account of change the password for it? Thank you. rk...
  9. admin password lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    admin password lost: i've lost my admin passowrd and can't get in as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/admin-password-lost/e79664dd-3a2d-4aee-9b63-f8a5336031f9
  10. Reset lost Admin Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset lost Admin Password: Got this message from my niece & thought i would help her with you guys knowledge of fixing her problem !! When we got our computer my husband made 2 user accounts. One was an admin and the other was not. I have been using the other account just because that is where I...