Windows 10: Old and New account purchasses tell me good news

Discus and support Old and New account purchasses tell me good news in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I created an additional Microsoft account and deleted the old one last month. Are my purchases still there? It wasn’t much just heavily discounted... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bmac1212122, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Old and New account purchasses tell me good news

I created an additional Microsoft account and deleted the old one last month. Are my purchases still there? It wasn’t much just heavily discounted video apps. I had to reload and there not in my library.

:)

bmac1212122, Oct 5, 2019

2. How to replace old Microsoft Account with a new Microsoft Account

Hi Hitendra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back with a new Microsoft account. Please refer to the following steps:

Step 1:

• Type Manage your accounts
      in the search bar and click on it
    • Click on "sign in with a local account instead"
    • Press next and complete the process.
    • If you do not have a local account, leave the credentials blank and proceed.

Step 2: Now, on the newly converted Local account, follow these steps to add a new MSA.

1. In the Start search, type "Manage your accounts" and press Enter.

2. Choose 'Accounts'.

3. Click on "sign in with a local account instead"

4. Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 5, 2019
  3. New accounts

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

If the issue doesn't persists with new User Account, I would suggest you to fix the corrupted user account and check.

Method 1:

To create a new User Account follow these steps:

• Click on Start. Click on
      Settings.
    • Type ‘Add, delete and manage other user accounts’ in search box.
    • Now click on ‘Add someone else to this pc’.
    • And follow the instructions to create a new User Account.

Method 2: To fix the corrupted User Account, refer to the below link and try the suggestion of Jessen P replied on November 5, 2013:

Windows 8 User Profile corrupted

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Old and New account purchasses tell me good news

Windows 10 New User Accounts

• Which is the new user account type you have created and facing these issue?
    Built in Administrator account

Local Account

MS Account

2. Have you made any changes on these accounts after creating them?

Not initially. Tried rebooting, removing and readding after a reboot. Tried adding via CLI and GUI interfaces

After that I tried one of the suggestions and tried coping a good account over the newly created account. That did not work

3. Does this issue persists on any specific user account?

No it persists on all newly created accounts do not work

4. What are the troubleshooting steps you have created in resolving the issue?

Just the ones mentioned in Step 2

5. Do let us know if you have any user account with no issues on your computer?

only the initial account that was created when I upgraded to windows 10

Robert Cantrell, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Old and New account purchasses tell me good news

1. Old and New account purchasses tell me good news - Similar Threads - Old account purchasses

2. Good news and bad news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good news and bad news: Ok, so let's get the bad news out of the way. I should think you all are experiencing this too. Windows 11 is so bad. I downloaded it August '21 and it is slow and ugly. Ok, now for the good news, I am downgrading to Windows 8.1 and edge is all of a sudden downloading the...
  3. Good news and bad news

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good news and bad news: Ok, so let's get the bad news out of the way. I should think you all are experiencing this too. Windows 11 is so bad. I downloaded it August '21 and it is slow and ugly. Ok, now for the good news, I am downgrading to Windows 8.1 and edge is all of a sudden downloading the...
  4. Good News To People Using Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Good News To People Using Windows: Hey Guys,I have Good news!Windows 11 will available on Obtober 5!You can count on Windows 10!Windows 10 is still work btw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-news-to-people-using-windows/0af2fb43-b2a3-4ff9-9dba-be7c6ecb5fe8
  5. Good news guys!

Good news guys!: Microsoft finally released the 21h1 update in public. I hope you enjoy it : I'm currently downloading the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-news-guys/c9fb8f32-7db3-48b9-abf3-5e3fde397659
  6. Tell how good Windows Security is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tell how good Windows Security is: Windows 7 was a nightmare Windows 10 was a God send . On Windows 7 I made three trips to the repair shop at £30 a go. One Laptop got thrown in the Wheelie Bin. My Grandson just got an Ipad but I loved Windows and bought his laptop off him. Ive watched Windows 10 Security...
  7. Tell how good Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tell how good Windows Security: Windows 7 was a nightmare Windows 10 was a God send . On Windows 7 I made three trips to the repair shop at £30 a go. One Laptop got thrown in the Wheelie Bin. My Grandson just got an Ipad but I loved Windows and bought his laptop off him. Ive watched Windows 10 Security...
  8. Can any one tell me are these updates also Good thanks

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can any one tell me are these updates also Good thanks: https://pureinfotech.com/kb4458469-w...+Newsletter%29 118304
  9. Can any one tell me are these updates also Good thanks

Can any one tell me are these updates also Good thanks: https://pureinfotech.com/kb4458469-w...+Newsletter%29 118304
  10. it not working my media player its tell me it not good

in Windows 10 Customization
    it not working my media player its tell me it not good: I think itnot working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/it-not-working-my-media-player-its-tell-me-it-not/6731a98c-dff2-445f-bd83-43451aaff8d0