Windows 10: old black & white negatives

Discus and support old black & white negatives in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have found some old family black & white negatives 1940's. Would like to know if there is some way in Win10 to print them out without having to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gloria******, Sep 1, 2021.

1. old black & white negatives

I have found some old family black & white negatives 1940's. Would like to know if there is some way in Win10 to print them out without having to go to a photo developing service. I can scan them in....but how to reverse & print them out after that?

:)

gloria******, Sep 1, 2021

2. PRINT3R IS PRINTING IN NEGATIVE (BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS)

PRINTIN G IN NEGATIVE (BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS)

MattSchroeder1, Sep 1, 2021
  3. All pictured turned black and white

All the images which I get on my PC turned black and white like negative. The black ones turned white and the white turned black. please help!

Todd Linquist, Sep 1, 2021
  4. x509 Win User

old black & white negatives

Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

If the film is in a 2" x 2" ( 5 cm x 5 cm) cardboard mount with a Kodak logo, then it's a positive slide. Negatives can be either for black and white or color. With black and white, the lights and darks are reversed from a normal image. For color, there is an overall orange color to the negative, with colors that are very different from a normal picture.

x509, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

old black & white negatives

1. old black & white negatives - Similar Threads - old black white

2. Printing white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing white on black: Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper... Can you help ? Best regards Michael...
  3. Black and white screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black and white screen: I am unable to change my screen back to the previous background colour. Not only this, but all the photos in my albums have also turned black/white/grey. No more colour in my photos or on screen. In settings - personalisation - colours, I am only being shown a grey colour-...
  4. Black and white screen

Black and white screen: I just got a new computer with the windows 10. I am not very good with computers and went to change the picture to one of my photos and now I have a black and white everything. Can someone help me - explain in easy terms or draw me a picture? I have tried the virtual...
  5. PRINT3R IS PRINTING IN NEGATIVE (BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINT3R IS PRINTING IN NEGATIVE (BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS): PRINTIN G IN NEGATIVE (BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print3r-is-printing-in-negative-black-with-white/ba639c80-6887-4bb8-9b12-fa4a6edc3024
  6. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?: I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive which I'd already done before. I thought it was using Paint 3D but it isn't though from memory I think it might have already...
  7. Black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and white: Only black & white on browers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-and-white/faa78e7e-525d-48c8-bdfe-25140399b508
  8. White to Black

White to Black: The "Type here to search" is white. How do I change it to black? I don't want to change Light or Dark in the Settings --> Colors. Thanks, Brandon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-to-black/6db420c9-2030-4a32-a150-1d5a7a84aa90
  9. Black and White Original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and White Original: I cant get the original Black and White to work on my PC running Windows 10. I have heard that what follows is the reason why, how true is it? And if it is true, how do we fix it, or is there a way for it to be fixed? This is the Theory: Black and White uses an antiquated...
  10. Black and white dispaly

Black and white dispaly: My display suddenly appear black and white, What seems to be the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/black-and-white-dispaly/64469bf6-ae36-4522-9786-cd569f34f9dc