Windows 10: old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10

Discus and support old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to get my old Canon ZR800 camera to work w/ Windows 10. When I first attached it, I made the grave error of inadvertently selecting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wolfgangrotbart, Jun 24, 2022.

1. old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10

I am trying to get my old Canon ZR800 camera to work w/ Windows 10. When I first attached it, I made the grave error of inadvertently selecting the Nero malware supposed to help, not hinder. I have uninstalled all the Nero apps and even Seagate as this seems to be somehow connected. I also downloaded the Nero cleaner program which said there was no trace of any Nero files. A quick check w/ Explorer showed there were about a hundred files in Nero folders. I deleted all of these, removed the device in Windows and did a cold boot, but STILL am getting this !@#$%! error shown below. My cam

:)

wolfgangrotbart, Jun 24, 2022

2. Windows 10 Photos cannot find Canon ZR800 connected via Firewire

I am using Windows 10. I plugged in a PCIe Firewire card and connect my Canon ZR800 MiniDV Camcorder to the Firewire port.

I can see Canon ZR800 in Devices and Printers.

Then I am trying to use Photos (replacement for Movie Maker, as I understand) to import video from Canon ZR800.

In Photos, when I click Import -> From a USB Device, it can't find the Canon ZR800.

Does Photos support Firewire device? Or I need to use a different software to import video via Firewire?

tokevinshen, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Transfer a video from Canon Camcorder ZR800 to my pc with windows 10

I used to do the transfer of videos from Canon Camcorder ZR800 to my pc with no problem at all.

With Windows 10 the transfer is not possible, even the pc won't recognize the camera anymore?

What to do to transfer the recently made videos with the above-mentioned camera

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Amer khankan, Jun 24, 2022
  4. old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10

Windows 10 Photos cannot find Canon ZR800 connected via Firewire

Hi,

It could be the compatibility between the Canon device and the computer that's causing the issue. Since they need to communicate when they are connected to each other. We suggest that you try to connect the camera to a different working computer and check
    if it is detected to a different port as well. This will help us to know if the issue is with the camera or computer or its ports. Also, just to ask, have you tried a different cable to connect the Canon camera to the computer?

If the device is not detected on your computer, try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, and type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the upper left corner of the
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

We also recommend that you update the drivers of your computer and see if the drivers of your camera is included. You may check this
    article for the steps. If in case it is not listed, you may check the website of your camera to see if they
    release an updated version of the said driver.

We're looking forward to your response.

PreciousLeb, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10

1. old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10 - Similar Threads - old canon zr800

2. old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10: I am trying to get my old Canon ZR800 camera to work w/ Windows 10. When I first attached it, I made the grave error of inadvertently selecting the Nero malware supposed to help, not hinder. I have uninstalled all the Nero apps and even Seagate as this seems to be somehow...
  3. old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old canon zr800 install/capture in win 10: I am trying to get my old Canon ZR800 camera to work w/ Windows 10. When I first attached it, I made the grave error of inadvertently selecting the Nero malware supposed to help, not hinder. I have uninstalled all the Nero apps and even Seagate as this seems to be somehow...
  4. Win 11 and canon printer

Win 11 and canon printer: win 11 and canon printer. My canon printer suddenly uninstaled its self. itried to reintall nothing happened. in the end I bought a new one. I instaled it and it worked twice then uninstaled again. I have downloaded set up and new new drivers nothing. Is the win 11 the...
  5. Canon Pixma ip1800 & Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma ip1800 & Win 10: I have 2 Win10 PCs, an older with the free update from Win 7, and a new one, just built, with the latest version of Win 10. I've had a Canon Pixma 1800 printer connected to the older machine for years, and it works just fine there. But the new machine will not install the...
  6. installing an old printer on win 10

installing an old printer on win 10: Hi, I want to install a canon laser shot lbp1120 printer on my pc with win 10 but actually can't find a driver for that, how should I do, its any way to install it?...
  7. Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10

Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10: I've had a laptop with Win10 about a year now, and an older Canon A710IS camera. Since I couldn't find the cable, in the past, I've pulled the SD card and used the card reader to view and images. I recently found the USB cable and hooked it up. I hear a tone that something is...
  8. Install the old MS PhotoEd in Win 10?

Install the old MS PhotoEd in Win 10?: Win10 1909 (18363.628) x64 I still want the extremely simple and effective functionality that MS Photo Editor provides (photoed.exe from old Office versions). I have an x64 installer somebody made for Win7 (worked perfectly in Win7) and tested installing it into Win10 ~ it...
  9. Win 10 can not see Canon printer

Win 10 can not see Canon printer: Computer and printer have worked fine for months. Then computer said printer off line when it was not. I would send test page and then everything in queue would print. Had this problem too much in last two weeks so uninstalled printer. Win 10 cannot find it to...
  10. Canon MF5750 on win 10

Canon MF5750 on win 10: Can you help me? My Canon LaserBase printer MF5750 does not work win new WIN 10 after I bougth new PC. There are no drivers for win10. What can I do? thankyou. Voldis...