Windows 10: old computer lost visual.

Discus and support old computer lost visual. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hooked up to different computer thru hdmi port , not connecting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scottbing1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. old computer lost visual.

hooked up to different computer thru hdmi port , not connecting.

:)

scottbing1, Aug 18, 2019

2. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 for Visually impaired

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description your girlfriend is visually impaired and can't see the icons and you want black color as the background color. Here are the steps which might help you to fix the issue.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Control Panel from the list.
    • Select large icons under view by option.
    • Click on personalize.
    • Select any of the theme under High Contrast theme as per your interest.

In order to enlarge the taskbar icons you may refer to the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Uncheck the box stating "Use small taskbar buttons" under taskbar tab.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 18, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

old computer lost visual.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

old computer lost visual.

1. old computer lost visual. - Similar Threads - old computer lost

2. Lost computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost computer: My computer was stolen and I have it setup with find my device on the computer. I am able to search trhough the find my device option once I log in but the location keeps moving. It stay within about a 1 mile diameter but every time I refresh the map it has moved, but quickly...
  3. Lost Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Microsoft Visual C++: Hello,I have Lost VC++ during a reset in Windows 10. These are the versions I have Lost-Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 RedistributableMicrosoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219Microsoft Visual C++ 2010...
  4. Old Visual C++ versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old Visual C++ versions: I have 21 versions of Microsoft Visual C++ installed, starting with 2005 Redistributable installed in 2016. Is there a reason for all these versions? Seems like the most recent 2015-2019, installed in May should be all I need. If not needed, is there a reason they aren't...
  5. Lost old phone number.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost old phone number.: Hello. So I have recently changed my phone provider and had to undergo a change of phone numbers and lost possession of the old one. I have also built a new PC and I have been getting an error where I cannot sign in. The only option it gives me Is to "Set up new PIN."...
  6. lost old emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost old emails: How do I restore my old lost emails, I did the mailbox sync to anytime. Now I need to know how I can restore those old e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-old-emails/14164b19-6ed8-499e-8bf5-b1be78dfb601
  7. Lost computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost computer: Hello, I forgot a computer while going through TSA check at LAX one month ago. How can I trace its location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-computer/be6e0bab-cbdc-412b-bdbb-65a7e4be45a1
  8. Lost old Word documents

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost old Word documents: I lost a lot of my old MSWord documents and i can find no trace of them. Is there a way I could get them back.? My OS is Windows 10 129333
  9. Lost old Word documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost old Word documents: I lost a lot of my old MSWord documents and i can find no trace of them. Is there a way I could get them back.? My OS is Windows 10 129333
  10. Lost visual of Network PC's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost visual of Network PC's: Lost networking again...the machine can't even see itself...all this happens when I reboot Saw the network when I installed last night, then I rebooted last night lost the network... This morning it couldn't see itself. Frustration x 10 *sarc I can map manually by...