Windows 10: Old computer won’t go into setup

Discus and support Old computer won’t go into setup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an old computer (2017) and it was my dads and I’m trying to get it to work again but every time now that I turn it on it goes into this one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cantedded, May 23, 2022.

1. Old computer won’t go into setup

I have an old computer (2017) and it was my dads and I’m trying to get it to work again but every time now that I turn it on it goes into this one screen where the background is black and the windows logo is sitting there with no loading dots or any sign of anything. I’ve tried a bunch of things but it still doesn’t work. If you have any ideas on how to help with the situation, PLEASE reply and tell me how. Please

submitted by /u/Cantedded
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cantedded, May 23, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 23, 2022
  4. Old computer won’t go into setup

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Old computer won’t go into setup

1. Old computer won’t go into setup - Similar Threads - Old computer won’t

2. Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10: Hey all,I’m having some trouble with my computer starting. When I boot it normally, it takes me to a black screen with just the cursor, and i’m not able to run the graphics resetwin ctrl shift b command to see anything. After looking more online, I did the power cycle for the...
  3. Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10: Hey all,I’m having some trouble with my computer starting. When I boot it normally, it takes me to a black screen with just the cursor, and i’m not able to run the graphics resetwin ctrl shift b command to see anything. After looking more online, I did the power cycle for the...
  4. Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer won’t go past black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t go past black screen: This is my second build of a of but my 3rd rebuild of this specific pc. I rebuilt the pc. Updated chipset drivers and redownloaded icue and steam. I was playing games fine this time no issues so I decided to take the plunges and try to update windows. Windows seems to be the...
  6. Computer won’t go past black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t go past black screen: This is my second build of a of but my 3rd rebuild of this specific pc. I rebuilt the pc. Updated chipset drivers and redownloaded icue and steam. I was playing games fine this time no issues so I decided to take the plunges and try to update windows. Windows seems to be the...
  7. Computer won’t go to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t go to sleep: Something in the system isn’t letting my computer go to sleep and I’ve tried everything, I’m open to tip because I have it set to 5 minutes until it should go to sleep but it will stay on all day. submitted by /u/SilverPhantom66 [link] [comments]...
  8. PC won’t go into windows

PC won’t go into windows: I turned on my pc and it said ‘windows repairing disk errors ‘ then it said it didn’t work and put me onto the automatic repair screen. I’ve tried resetting my pc and restarting but nothing seems to work. What can I do to fix this? submitted by /u/HarrisonCook_ [link]...
  9. Computer won’t go to sleep!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer won’t go to sleep!: My Windows 10 desktop is set to go to sleep after two hours of inactivity in the power settings, but it rarely goes to sleep even if I haven’t used it for much greater than two hours. Not a major issue but I would like to know why. Nothing else is apparently running that...
  10. PC won’t go into sleep.

PC won’t go into sleep.: I’ve had my desktop for a few months now and it’s never had this problem. Whenever I want to put the PC into sleep mode, I click the Windows button, then power, then sleep. Usually the monitor will go black followed by the mouse and keyboard lights turning off. The fans will...