Windows 10: old computer

Discus and support old computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i have a old computer am working on my new one in my microsoft account i see my old computer can i work on it from my new computer because my old one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArleneJacobs, Apr 6, 2021.

1. old computer

i have a old computer am working on my new one in my microsoft account i see my old computer can i work on it from my new computer because my old one is now working

:)

ArleneJacobs, Apr 6, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Old HP computer...Will Vista install/run?

If it's not your own business here is my suggestion.

1) Tell him it's not viable and charge him $200
    2) Move up here to WI
    3) Start a business with me doing network installations
    4) We make enough money to take vacations to the Caribbean when we want.
    5) We send the people with computer problems to Geek Squad and still charge them for our "assessment" time.
    6) We have regular Board of Director meeting that involve copious amounts of beer and Prime Rib.
    7) Repeat steps 4 through 6 until we only have to do steps 4 and 6

Sound good? *Wink old computer ;)

Kreij, Apr 6, 2021
  4. old computer

Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

old computer

1. old computer - Similar Threads - old computer

2. My 2 week old computer promised with a 10.5 hour battery life now only has a 2 hour battery...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 2 week old computer promised with a 10.5 hour battery life now only has a 2 hour battery...: 2 weeks ago I bought a computer which is supposed to have 10.5 hours of battery life directly from office works, but now after only around 20 hours of use the battery life has plummeted to around 2 hours 2.5 if I'm lucky. I ran a test and when running low demand appliances...
  3. transfer old ssd info to new computer with pcie

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer old ssd info to new computer with pcie: i've searched here and found bits and pieces of what i'm trying to do but not sure if i've got it right. I have a five year old Dell Inspiron laptop whose casing is breaking. it boots from a crucial ssd running windows 10 home most recent version as of today. i would replace...
  4. Erasing old system backup files in Windows 10. in surface pro dose it effect my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Erasing old system backup files in Windows 10. in surface pro dose it effect my computer?: Erasing old system backup files in Windows 10. in surface pro dose it effect my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erasing-old-system-backup-files-in-windows-10-in/995c0cdd-cb54-4fae-b717-cc45736dd6b2
  5. Transferring windows 10 pro from my old computer to my new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring windows 10 pro from my old computer to my new one: Hey everyone, I've recently bought a new surface pro 7 and I have windows 10 pro on my old laptop which I'm looking to transfer to my new laptop. However when I called Microsoft the guy I was speaking to was adamant that the activation code was incorrect however that is the...
  6. Transferring license key from an old computer to the new one.

Transferring license key from an old computer to the new one.: I have an old HP laptop which I upgraded from Win 7 to Windows 10 and wonder if I can transfer the license key from that laptop before recycling it, to my desktop PC I run with a digital license....
  7. problems with new and old computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with new and old computer: so I recently got a new laptop and every thing I deleted on it deleted on my old one even know I wanted to keep it on my old computer. Its also same with downloads every thing I download on my new laptop ends up on my old one. How would I keep this from happening...
  8. Rufus kills my USB drives when using MBR partitioning for old computers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rufus kills my USB drives when using MBR partitioning for old computers.: Hi, my previous USB was dead after using it to burn a Windows image using Rufus and I thought it was natural so I bought another one. But to my surprise this one died to as soon as I finished burning Windows in MBR partion scheme. What am I even doing wrong here? How do I...
  9. Old computer, installed new ram and SSD and windows 10 to give it a boost for a year or two...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old computer, installed new ram and SSD and windows 10 to give it a boost for a year or two...: Im not a tech guy and know just enough to get by with simple trouble shooting, but im new to windows 10 and this new error has me stumped. New install on a new hard drive of an old computer, and I keep getting "kmode not handled" and blue screen restart. I though it was my...
  10. Transferring Microsoft from an old computer to a new one

Transferring Microsoft from an old computer to a new one: Hi, I was hoping someone could help with moving my copy from Windows 10 to a new computer I'm looking to get a new build a new computer for University which I've not done before and noticed that I need a copy of Windows to operate properly, I don't want to buy another copy...