Windows 10: Old cribbage game

Discus and support Old cribbage game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had a version of Cribbage that allowed me to count the card and showed an actual cribbage board, is there anyway to get it again?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sharonarrington, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Old cribbage game

I had a version of Cribbage that allowed me to count the card and showed an actual cribbage board, is there anyway to get it again?

:)

sharonarrington, Feb 25, 2020

2. Cribbage Classic Game

While in the middle of a "Cribbage Classic" game, the app seems to freeze and the "hint" box disappears. I cannot discard or move the game along. I end up having to end the game. Four or five games later, the problem reoccurs. I am current on all updates.

JIMMY NICHOLSON, Feb 25, 2020
  3. lacrumb Win User
    how can i play cribbage

Go to the store, Microsoft Store, Enter Cribbage, pick a game. The first one one the list is free, there may be others that are free, I did not look.

lacrumb, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Old cribbage game

Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Old cribbage game

1. Old cribbage game - Similar Threads - Old cribbage game

2. Old Games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old Games: So my computer is too ''new'' for my older games, so how can I downgrade to a lower bit? I'm assuming my windows 10 is 64 bit because my older game is complaining that 16 bit cannot be played on a 64 bit. Please help....
  3. Old Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Games: Hi, i am trying to install Pharaoh from 1999 on my windows 10, rtx2070super i9 computer, i know it's hilarious to try to install a game form 21 yrs ago on such a beast, but it won't work, installing from original disk simply nothing happens when i press install. and...
  4. OLD Games,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OLD Games,: Helloo, I want to play old game called Bttle realm in win10, and other old games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-games/8d7484e6-d085-4a33-8e75-cf8c206c57a4
  5. Old game compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old game compatibility: My dad has a lot of old game from the early 2000s. Rome: Total war and its Barbarian Invasion and a couple of other games he loved to play don’t work on his computer any more. He’s running latest version of Windows 10 and is even part of the Beta testing group. He loved to...
  6. Cribbage Classic Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cribbage Classic Game: While in the middle of a "Cribbage Classic" game, the app seems to freeze and the "hint" box disappears. I cannot discard or move the game along. I end up having to end the game. Four or five games later, the problem reoccurs. I am current on all updates....
  7. I'm old and new to computers. How can I access "Cribbage Deluxe" and other things I bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm old and new to computers. How can I access "Cribbage Deluxe" and other things I bought?: I'm an old Newby, and learning as I go. I got free games and apps from Microsoft store. Well, I don't know how to access them. Will someone please Please Help me? Oh ya, I don't even know how to get any reply from you!! Please email to me: *** Email address is removed for...
  8. Old games

Old games: I am trying to download an old game from the 90's. When I put in the cd it says that I have used all my space. Could this be a PC problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-games/1b59c716-2701-4713-ac01-05df244a01b5
  9. Old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old games: Microsoft, please bring back working DirectDraw into Windows 10 and repair crashes of old versions of Warblade game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-games/00382d49-5757-4d49-987b-b02876ff4960
  10. Play an old Game

Play an old Game: Cheers guys, I'm trying to play Unreal Tournament in my new release of Windows 10, but I can't. The This is my old favorite window xp game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-an-old-game/7fe6ad08-9df3-46d4-afb6-21984837f2d6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. put the old cribbagr classic to new pc