Windows 10: old dell disc

Discus and support old dell disc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I found this old DELL DISC does anyone know what these files are> Thank you TIMMY[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jun 25, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

old dell disc

Hi

I found this old DELL DISC does anyone know what these files are>

Thank you

TIMMY old dell disc 77f07559-869d-4753-94c5-388346a57f51?upload=true.png

:)

TIMMY 067, Jun 25, 2020

2. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Stripping Down an old Dell (Windows and Office Question)

I am stripping down an old Dell to use exclusively for internet and music and run trough my stereo receiver. I want to ditch the Magnetic HD and boot directly off of an SSD. Can I simply reinstall Windows 7 from the original install
    disc and then update to Windows 10? Is that the best way to get to Windows 10 back on the old box?

Secondly, I am going to pull Office off the old Dell and load it onto a laptop. Office is only licensed for one PC. What steps must I take RE registration/Product Key to make sure it will load and be usable on the laptop? Is there
    an activate/de-activate process that must be followed?

Thanks for any advice.

ThomasThacker, Jun 25, 2020
  4. old dell disc

Dell Quickset in Windows 10 does not appear to disable the keyboard and touchpad in tablet mode

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install Quickset and see if that makes any difference:

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R keys
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Choose Quickset and click on un-install.

Re-install from Dell's website and see if that helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

old dell disc

1. old dell disc - Similar Threads - old dell disc

2. OLD DELL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OLD DELL: HiWhat is causing a white haze cloud over a website when i search computer freezes up also then clears after a while?anther question sometimes i click some ones name for email and a different mail opens up its my account but a different area?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES...
  3. OLD DELL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OLD DELL: HiWhat is causing a white haze cloud over a website when i search computer freezes up also then clears after a while?anther question sometimes i click some ones name for email and a different mail opens up its my account but a different area?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES...
  4. OLD DELL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Old DELL 755

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old DELL 755: what's causing my computer screen websites to jump around and then minimize by themself is it my HD that jump all around and then stopThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-dell-755/f26d5d86-8749-4a08-a4b1-f94c241c0a59
  6. Old DELL 755

Old DELL 755: what's causing my computer screen websites to jump around and then minimize by themself is it my HD that jump all around and then stopThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-dell-755/f26d5d86-8749-4a08-a4b1-f94c241c0a59
  7. OLD DELL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OLD DELL: HiWhat causes it when i have 3 websites open at the same time reading one of them then all of a sudden they all close at ounce, is it my HDthank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-dell/8f9d5ffc-e1ff-4882-be4c-c9d4964e4ec9
  8. OLD DELL

OLD DELL: HiWhat causes it when i have 3 websites open at the same time reading one of them then all of a sudden they all close at ounce, is it my HDthank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-dell/8f9d5ffc-e1ff-4882-be4c-c9d4964e4ec9
  9. OLD DELL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Old DELL 755

Old DELL 755: HiI like my old dell 755 but its response time is unbelievable I did all the DSM stuff SFC etcIs there anything I can do to get it to respond to my commands quicker?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES...