Windows 10: old drivers are at it again

Discus and support old drivers are at it again in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; With the new release of windows the old buggy 2.7 drivers are back that crashes the pc be warned includes latest 1803 version if i update your drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by tom9928, Oct 2, 2018.

1. tom9928 Win User

old drivers are at it again

With the new release of windows the old buggy 2.7 drivers are back that crashes the pc be warned includes latest 1803 version if i update your drivers windows update will replace them with the messed up ones this was a common issue that wa supposed to fixed you can try disabling auto updates to stop it updating

:)

tom9928, Oct 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 Upgrade: I get "The specified account already exists" when trying to uninstall an old driver after upgrading to windows 10

Hi Nizar,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to Roll Back the driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Locate the driver from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Under Driver tab, click on Roll back.
    Once the steps are performed, restart the computer and update the drivers. Check if the issue persists.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 2, 2018
  4. h3llb3nd4 Win User

Do you deep clean the old video driver before installing the new one?

I alway go with people's suggestions, uninstalling old Drivers first

h3llb3nd4, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

1. old drivers are at it again - Similar Threads - old drivers are

2. Graphic driver installing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic driver installing again and again: 1 i installed graphic driver using intel driver support assistant. After two days it is asking to install same driver again and again when i check version of previous installed graphic driver it is showing old one only not the one i installed. Is it uninstalling...
  3. Graphic driver installing again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic driver installing again and again: 1 i installed graphic driver using intel driver support assistant. After two days it is asking to install same driver again and again when i check version of previous installed graphic driver it is showing old one only not the one i installed. Is it uninstalling...
  4. Old Driver Update

Old Driver Update: Is old driver update will delete itself after 30 days like winsxs? If its not, how do I delete old driver update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-driver-update/4cf7f9e4-1f06-4c79-9a78-f32bebf2126d
  5. Old Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Driver Update: Is old driver update will delete itself after 30 days like winsxs? If its not, how do I delete old driver update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-driver-update/4cf7f9e4-1f06-4c79-9a78-f32bebf2126d
  6. windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again: I installed the latest intel driver from intel's website the windows downloaded the old driver again and installed it I tried disabling the update but nothing works. Even let it install the old driver then update it again but the problem is still not fixed. I installed the...
  7. windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again: I installed the latest intel driver from intel's website the windows downloaded the old driver again and installed it I tried disabling the update but nothing works. Even let it install the old driver then update it again but the problem is still not fixed. I installed the...
  8. Old Drivers!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Drivers!: I have a Sony VPCS117GG laptop. I wanted to upgrade it to windows 10 but... the drivers are for Windows 7. Soo I don't know to use the old Windows 7 drivers because I cannot find newer drivers for windows 10. Can someone help me. Im stuck at using windows 7....
  9. Old Chipset Driver

Old Chipset Driver: I have an old laptop which is a thinkpad r61i, I wonder should I install old chipset driver which manufacturer provide in 2012 or just let the windows install all the drivers itself. Btw this old chipset driver includes: IntelR ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 283F...
  10. USB old drivers

USB old drivers: One would think all drivers would be updated with1903. But apparently my drivers for usb mass storage devices are all dated 6/31/2006 while the 3.0 hubs are dated 3/18 2019. 133309