Windows 10: Old drivers on windows 10

Discus and support Old drivers on windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys I’m trying to install a driver for my Dell P2213 monitor, but windows 10 isn’t in the supported driver list. Would I be fine installing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Internet-Ivan, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Old drivers on windows 10

Hey guys I’m trying to install a driver for my Dell P2213 monitor, but windows 10 isn’t in the supported driver list. Would I be fine installing the Windows 8.1 driver?

submitted by /u/Internet-Ivan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Internet-Ivan, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 7, 2020
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Old drivers on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Old drivers on windows 10

1. Old drivers on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Old drivers

2. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  3. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  4. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is Windows using half century old drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows using half century old drivers?: I am confused, is Windows using half century old drivers? i am attaching 2 screenshots to prove that it shows newest drivers as well to show it is not a glitch in showing old dates.Check below:...
  6. Is Windows using half century old drivers?

Is Windows using half century old drivers?: I am confused, is Windows using half century old drivers? i am attaching 2 screenshots to prove that it shows newest drivers as well to show it is not a glitch in showing old dates.Check below:...
  7. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  8. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  9. How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?: I thought that uninstalling my graphics driver was the fix to getting my brightness bar. I don't have a brightness bar at all, it's very strange. I uninstalled it but now I regret it and want that graphics driver back. It won't let me roll back though. How do I find it and...
  10. How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?

How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?: I thought that uninstalling my graphics driver was the fix to getting my brightness bar. I don't have a brightness bar at all, it's very strange. I uninstalled it but now I regret it and want that graphics driver back. It won't let me roll back though. How do I find it and...