Windows 10: Old Drivers!

Discus and support Old Drivers! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Sony VPCS117GG laptop. I wanted to upgrade it to windows 10 but... the drivers are for Windows 7. Soo I don't know to use the old Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam11111113243942grreqgre, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Old Drivers!

I have a Sony VPCS117GG laptop. I wanted to upgrade it to windows 10 but... the drivers are for Windows 7. Soo I don't know to use the old Windows 7 drivers because I cannot find newer drivers for windows 10. Can someone help me. Im stuck at using windows 7.

:)

Sam11111113243942grreqgre, Sep 21, 2020

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade: I get "The specified account already exists" when trying to uninstall an old driver after upgrading to windows 10

Hi Nizar,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to Roll Back the driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Locate the driver from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Under Driver tab, click on Roll back.
    Once the steps are performed, restart the computer and update the drivers. Check if the issue persists.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 21, 2020
  4. LemP Win User

Old Drivers!

Old Drivers

It is generally NOT important to replace old drivers.

Generally, you should only install a new driver if

1. You know that the new driver will fix a specific problem you're having with the old driver

OR
    2. You know that the new driver will add a feature or functionality that you need (or want) to have.

In order of preference, you should get drivers from

1. Your computer's manufacturer (especially important for laptops)
    2. The manufacturer of the specific hardware item
    3. Windows Update (as a last resort, if 1 and 2 aren't available)

And you should uninstall whatever program is causing those "messages."

Thema:

Old Drivers!

1. Old Drivers! - Similar Threads - Old Drivers

2. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  3. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  4. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is Windows using half century old drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows using half century old drivers?: I am confused, is Windows using half century old drivers? i am attaching 2 screenshots to prove that it shows newest drivers as well to show it is not a glitch in showing old dates.Check below:...
  6. Is Windows using half century old drivers?

Is Windows using half century old drivers?: I am confused, is Windows using half century old drivers? i am attaching 2 screenshots to prove that it shows newest drivers as well to show it is not a glitch in showing old dates.Check below:...
  7. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  8. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  9. How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?: I thought that uninstalling my graphics driver was the fix to getting my brightness bar. I don't have a brightness bar at all, it's very strange. I uninstalled it but now I regret it and want that graphics driver back. It won't let me roll back though. How do I find it and...
  10. How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?

How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?: I thought that uninstalling my graphics driver was the fix to getting my brightness bar. I don't have a brightness bar at all, it's very strange. I uninstalled it but now I regret it and want that graphics driver back. It won't let me roll back though. How do I find it and...