Windows 10: old email address

Discus and support old email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my email address yet I am still getting notifications re my old email address.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbaraEarle1, May 25, 2020.

1. old email address

I changed my email address yet I am still getting notifications re my old email address.

:)

BarbaraEarle1, May 25, 2020
  2. BonnieBI Win User

Windows 10 Store Application -- old email address

Hi there,

I have already tried a lot of suggestions on this to no avail -- please help.

When I am trying to download a game from the store app a pop up asking me to verify my password for an old email address keeps coming up. This email address is not listed in my user account -- it was deleted three months ago. I have tried entering the
    password for the old email address but it won't accept it and another message comes up saying there is a problem at their end and to try again later.

BonnieBI, May 25, 2020
  3. Delete old email sign in address

Hi,

Difficulties verifying the old security details in your Microsoft account may result in errors canceling or removing the profile. For us to rectify the account removal concern, we'd like to verify the following information:

• Where exactly are you prompted to sign in with the old email address?
    • Have you tried resetting the password for the old account to recover it?
    • Were you able to log in successfully on your account online?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your account prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 25, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

old email address

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

Thema:

old email address

1. old email address - Similar Threads - old email address

2. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  3. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  4. old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    old email address: Hello everyone, I struggle with technology. I'm wanting to remove an old email address. The old address was with our previous internet provider; after upgrading, I went with a gmail account. I can login into Microsoft, I just want the old address removed. How can I delete my...
  5. Recover old email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover old email address: Hello, I am trying to recover an old email address that I can't remember the password too. When I try to log in or look up the account it's say the domain is not available....
  6. old email addresses

old email addresses: How do I delete old email addresses from the to drop down window? when I try to send an email. When I start typing an address old email addresses appear as choices and if wrongly chosen results in email not delivered to the proper person. My research showed this issue has...
  7. Deleting old email addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting old email addresses: How can I delete old email addresses for friends who have changed theirs? When I try to send them an email the system summons up the old dead one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-email-addresses/e544e3c5-75cc-4ac6-af24-ca916321391b
  8. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: HOW DO I REMOVE AN OLD MS ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/69eb0a04-068a-4860-9b19-15a543b34e5d
  9. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: how do I remove a old Email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/e564943d-d4c6-4546-8301-394d1fe4d081
  10. remove old email address

remove old email address: need assistance in removing an old email address from microsoft accounts after old email provider closed down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-email-address/5fae1829-8a83-4cb5-b8dd-d8868e58ebe8