Windows 10: old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews

Discus and support old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 2 office accts. subscriptions (one is a duplicate from when I was away from home & computer crashed had to buy a new one) - I want to cancel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by saskiajanes1, Oct 4, 2018.

1. old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews

I have 2 office accts. subscriptions (one is a duplicate from when I was away from home & computer crashed had to buy a new one) - I want to cancel one, but it's an old email I no longer have access to and it is up for auto-renew - I can't get into it to cancel that one - what can I do?

:)

saskiajanes1, Oct 4, 2018

2. Unable to cancel gold auto renewal for Xbox

• If you turn off auto-renew on your subscription, you can keep using it until it expires.

Go to
      Services & subscriptions
      . You may be asked to sign in.

Find the subscription and select Turn off auto-renew.

Select Confirm cancellation.

• If you cancel your subscription, you’ll lose access to it immediately.

Go to Services & subscriptions. You may be asked to sign in.

Find the subscription, then select Cancel and follow the directions.

• If you don’t see Cancel, do the following.

See if your subscription has an outstanding balance. Go to
      Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription

If this isn't the case, visit the Contact us page for additional support.
    • The options to Cancel or Turn off auto-renew will be displayed under the subscription name.

old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews th?id=OSAS.png

Help from Microsoft

Contacting Official Xbox Support - To contact Xbox Support, please visit:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Once you make your selections, you are given an option to chat with Xbox support.

Smittychat., Oct 4, 2018
  3. Smittychat., Oct 4, 2018
  4. old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews

Subscription auto renewing

Dont want renewing on subscription it tells me to go to a page and click on turn off renewing but its not there just a button that says renew that when i click on it wants me to buy it i cant turn off the auto renew

SamuelMartino, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews

1. old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews - Similar Threads - old email longer

2. cancel "Visual Studio Professional" renewal subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel "Visual Studio Professional" renewal subscription: how do i cancel my renewal order for "Visual Studio Professional" ? Apparently it has been a little over 6 months and I am no longer eligible for a renewal. I'd like to cancel the order if I cannot use it....
  3. cancel "Visual Studio Professional" renewal subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cancel "Visual Studio Professional" renewal subscription: how do i cancel my renewal order for "Visual Studio Professional" ? Apparently it has been a little over 6 months and I am no longer eligible for a renewal. I'd like to cancel the order if I cannot use it....
  4. cancel old subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel old subscription: I recently bought a new laptop with Microsoft loaded. Should I cancel my old Microsoft subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-old-subscription/18a9aac0-2d42-41dc-adf4-3c4aa5f8c8d2
  5. cancel old subscription

cancel old subscription: I recently bought a new laptop with Microsoft loaded. Should I cancel my old Microsoft subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-old-subscription/18a9aac0-2d42-41dc-adf4-3c4aa5f8c8d2
  6. Renewal cancellation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renewal cancellation: I just recieved a message that if I want to cancel my subscription which is going to cost me 299.00. I needed to call some number on this text.. I am sure this is a scam and he said he is the only person that can do this.. Can someone please tell me if there is a number that...
  7. Renewal cancellation

Renewal cancellation: I just recieved a message that if I want to cancel my subscription which is going to cost me 299.00. I needed to call some number on this text.. I am sure this is a scam and he said he is the only person that can do this.. Can someone please tell me if there is a number that...
  8. Cancel recent renewal subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancel recent renewal subscription: i cannot access word after my subscription renewal it is most frustrating as ive just paid for it using amex card please give me a full refund because im unable to use your product and ive wasted my money...thank you ***Modified title from: i wish to cancel my recent...
  9. subscription renewal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    subscription renewal: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-renewal/becacf93-4959-41a0-858c-844aef6e46d4"
  10. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....