Windows 10: Old email not deleting

Discus and support Old email not deleting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My email is refusing to delete from my computer I have factory reset my computer put my new email in but when it boots up my old email comes up. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ComputerAntiVirus, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Old email not deleting

My email is refusing to delete from my computer I have factory reset my computer put my new email in but when it boots up my old email comes up. I have tried removing it from setting, I put in my new email but then it goes done and my old email comes up. I have no idea how it even got on the computer

:)

ComputerAntiVirus, Nov 24, 2020

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Emails delete when searching inbox for old emails

All of a sudden when I have searched for an email using the sender's name in the "search" field using the Mail app in Windows 10, when the email I am looking for come up and I click on it, all other emails before the email I was looking for start populating
    in the email list and then they all go away. To provide the best example I can to describe what I'm talking about, the old emails come up and then one by one they delete from the list very quickly until the entire inbox is empty. When I then click on the inbox
    tab my current emails reappear so my emails are not actually deleting, but they appear to delete when I search for an old email. Hope this makes sense. If not, I'm sorry. I don't know how else to describe this.

JameeneWilliams, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Old email not deleting

Delete old email sign in address

Hi,

Difficulties verifying the old security details in your Microsoft account may result in errors canceling or removing the profile. For us to rectify the account removal concern, we'd like to verify the following information:

• Where exactly are you prompted to sign in with the old email address?
    • Have you tried resetting the password for the old account to recover it?
    • Were you able to log in successfully on your account online?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your account prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Old email not deleting

1. Old email not deleting - Similar Threads - Old email deleting

2. How to delete old email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete old email: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them before deletion. email - Hotmail I have 70856 in my Inbox and growing there must be a way to delete themPlease advise me how to do it Thank you...
  3. How to delete old email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete old email: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them before deletion. email - Hotmail I have 70856 in my Inbox and growing there must be a way to delete themPlease advise me how to do it Thank you...
  4. How to delete old email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Deleting old emails

Deleting old emails: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-emails/f87a0ebd-538f-44f3-b0c2-fe64d901dd15
  6. Deleting old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting old emails: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-emails/f87a0ebd-538f-44f3-b0c2-fe64d901dd15
  7. Deleting old emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Deleting old email addresses

Deleting old email addresses: How can I delete old email addresses for friends who have changed theirs? When I try to send them an email the system summons up the old dead one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-email-addresses/e544e3c5-75cc-4ac6-af24-ca916321391b
  9. Change email and delete the old account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change email and delete the old account: Hi, I changed the mail for my account but now I have two accounts white the old email? How can I delete an account and change the email for another one?...
  10. delete old email

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete old email: I know longer use this email, dcummings @centurytel.net how do delete it ? I use google now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/delete-old-email/e05375b7-dc9d-4155-9c63-0da02552a414