Windows 10: old email that's a gmail to be removed

Discus and support old email that's a gmail to be removed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old sign in for microsoft puzzles it has an old email from gmail. How do I remove it and replace with my microsoft one. Thanks **Moved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LOLA MARIE MOBLEY, Apr 9, 2021.

1. old email that's a gmail to be removed

I have an old sign in for microsoft puzzles it has an old email from gmail. How do I remove it and replace with my microsoft one. Thanks

**Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices**

:)

LOLA MARIE MOBLEY, Apr 9, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Apr 9, 2021
  3. weybrew Win User
    All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

old email that's a gmail to be removed [​IMG]

old email that's a gmail to be removed [​IMG]

weybrew, Apr 9, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

old email that's a gmail to be removed

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

old email that's a gmail to be removed

1. old email that's a gmail to be removed - Similar Threads - old email that's

2. Removal of old billing email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of old billing email address: Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?...
  3. Removal of old billing email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of old billing email address: Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?...
  4. Old company email removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old company email removal: Hi I have a linked old company email address that I have no access to or passwords for. I thought it was deleted and removed from my systems I.e. phone and pc however .. every single day I get a reminder from Microsoft saying " it looks like we dont have permission to get...
  5. unable to remove old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to remove old email address: unable to remove old email address it says new address already used ? it is my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-remove-old-email-address/c8da781f-d88d-478f-8981-5dcbcd361050
  6. REMOVE OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT

REMOVE OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT: I have been trying to remove my old email account with Microsoft and am unable to do so. It is being used for fraudulent purchases and causing me a lot of issues. This old email was supposed to be disabled in Dec 2019; however it is still active. I have a gmail address...
  7. Remove an old email account.

Remove an old email account.: I have recently changed the email account with which I log in to Microsoft. However, I am now getting regular notifications stating "We need to fix your Microsoft account (your password has probably been changed). Select here to fix it in the Shared experience setting" When...
  8. how to remove old email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove old email address: My daugher used her old email on my Microsoft account and now I dont know how to get it removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-old-email-address/a375fcdd-6f85-4e72-a1a3-301518201342"
  9. remove old email address

remove old email address: need assistance in removing an old email address from microsoft accounts after old email provider closed down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-email-address/5fae1829-8a83-4cb5-b8dd-d8868e58ebe8
  10. old email removal

old email removal: Is there an effective procedure to remove old email msgs; i.e., batch method . Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/old-email-removal/1fb76276-9094-4a83-81f0-d89149ff952b