Windows 10: Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

Discus and support Old emails are missing - Mail windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, When i checked my emails today all emails are missing up to anything older than a week ago. My settings are already set to - "as items arrive".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BirdyK, Mar 3, 2020.

1. BirdyK Win User

Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

HI,

When i checked my emails today all emails are missing up to anything older than a week ago. My settings are already set to - "as items arrive". "anytime" and sync options are turned on.

PLEASE HELP!

:)

BirdyK, Mar 3, 2020

2. How to import old mail in Windows10 mail.

Hi Nina,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you to import your old emails.

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Did you configured email account with mail app?
    If you are using mail app, you can try the below steps to import the emails.

• Open mail app and click on gear option/settings.

• Click on manage accounts and click on the account you want to import the emails.

• Click on "manage sync settings" and select your choice time period the import the emails.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 3, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

New emails link to old emails and they all show in the inbox

Hi Carlson,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How many user account you have configured in the Windows Mail app?
    • What do you mean by “New emails link to old emails”?
    If you have configured more than one user account in the Windows Mail app then, I would suggest you to switch the user accounts and check the emails in the inbox.

Follow the below steps to switch the user accounts in the Windows Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Accounts select one user account and check the
      Inbox
      under Folders.
    If the issue still persist then, I would recommend you to delete and reconfigure the account.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

1. Old emails are missing - Mail windows10 - Similar Threads - Old emails are

2. Windows10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Mail: Dumb question; How do I find Sent Mail in Windows help for Windows 10 please? I reset my pooter and it went missing from Window Mail.Errol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-mail/1f28bccb-7e6b-49e1-98e5-29c3c5359d94
  3. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...
  4. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...
  5. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  6. Rogue email addresses in Windows10 Mail app

Rogue email addresses in Windows10 Mail app: I have been posting an issue on another forum regarding rogue email addresses in my contacts when i try to email myself in the To box, when starting to add my email address i see other addresses, some with long strings of data that are not mine. I have tried various things...
  7. Mail for Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail for Windows10: Why does my Sent folder in Mail for Windows 10 onlt contain emails from today and yesterday? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-for-windows10/93593cf0-d957-458e-9b7e-cdcefa677ae6
  8. Missing emails in Mail app

Missing emails in Mail app: I have gmail, yahoo and live set up in the Mail app. I just realized the gmail account is missing emails. I sent two this morning that are no where to be found - outbox, drafts or sent. It seems random. Some go and some don't. It also looks like I havent sent any emails for...
  9. Emails disappear in windows10 mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails disappear in windows10 mail: Hello I am using win 10 mail programme on my surface book for my emails. I noticed that many times the emails just disappear!! I have seen the heading and when i come to open it fully, i cant find it anywhere at all! Pl help Thanks...
  10. Windows10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 mail: Win10 Mail has "system error" message on my Xfinity email when I try to manage it. Won't open when I apply correct password. Shows more characters than in actual password. Other email accounts open ok....