Windows 10: old file is missing

Discus and support old file is missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a problem in my pc, "we can't sign into your account", I create an another account and I save all my files in that account, after restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GELLI CONDE, Aug 5, 2019.

1. old file is missing

I had a problem in my pc, "we can't sign into your account", I create an another account and I save all my files in that account, after restart the computer is back to its problem "we can't sign into your account" again, and my files is went missing. I cant find it. I decide to update my pc. then after update it solved my problem, but I cant find my files. please help. thanks in advance.

:)

GELLI CONDE, Aug 5, 2019

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 5, 2019
  4. bobkat Win User

old file is missing

missing dll files for an old programme

I have used an old Brodabund family Tree Maker programme in many Windows versions as they have evolved. I successefully started it running in Win 10 but now I cannot open it. I get a message that tells me that variouse .dll files are missing. Can anyone suggest a means of curing this problem.

Thanks

bobkat, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

old file is missing

1. old file is missing - Similar Threads - old file missing

2. Missing Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Files: Hello,I have managed to delete my user file where everything was. Now I have lost most of the things such as even the file explorer which means I cannot do anything. I really need help because my computer is unusable. I am currently using bing since it was one of the only...
  3. Files missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files missing: This is kind of related to OneDrive.I have school stuff that I upload there in a specific folder created by my teacher.Folder name was "homework" for example. In that folder were all the students of my class. But today he created a new one "checked" and added all names in...
  4. FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS: Hi! my windows 10 suddenly keeps on signing me on a temporary account every time i turn it on and i did a lot of process to get it back to normal so that i can use my administrator account but nothing worked even if i did a lot of restart. lately i decided to reinstall...
  5. Files On Old SSD Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files On Old SSD Missing: I recently upgraded to a new PC. I decided to pull the SSD that I had put in my laptop and see if I left anything behind that might be needed. My entire SSD was backed up to OneDrive so I don't think I'm missing anything, but I want to double check. I plug it into my PC via...
  6. Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old emails are missing - Mail windows10: HI, When i checked my emails today all emails are missing up to anything older than a week ago. My settings are already set to - "as items arrive". "anytime" and sync options are turned on. PLEASE HELP!...
  7. Windows overwrote files with the same name, and now the old files are deleted/missing

Windows overwrote files with the same name, and now the old files are deleted/missing: I had a folder full of about 150 files. Maybe half of them shared the same naming format (for example "Finished"). I then selected all of the files, typed in "Finished", and hit enter, so all files would maintain the same naming format. The folder automatically refreshes,...
  8. Missing file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing file: when i start up my computer I am getting a message that the specified module can't be found - C:\windows\system32\LogelBA.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-file/4da21f3a-572d-4f1a-bb9f-c683ddf0fc58
  9. old programs and files missing after the update:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    old programs and files missing after the update:: Sirs: I updated from Microsoft 10 to Microsoft 10 edge: all my files that I had before the upgrade. e-mail settings various and freewill programs Programs to make business cards bunch more files and program that no longer in my hard drive that I can find: thanks for...
  10. missing dll files for an old programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing dll files for an old programme: I have used an old Brodabund family Tree Maker programme in many Windows versions as they have evolved. I successefully started it running in Win 10 but now I cannot open it. I get a message that tells me that variouse .dll files are missing. Can anyone suggest a means of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 updated on august 5 2019 and all my files are missing