Windows 10: Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10

Discus and support Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have MS Flight Simulator 2000 and Combat Flight Simulator (WWII Europe) dating from the late 90s on my desktop PC which I haven't bothered with for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steve C, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Steve C Win User

Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10

I have MS Flight Simulator 2000 and Combat Flight Simulator (WWII Europe) dating from the late 90s on my desktop PC which I haven't bothered with for some time. They used to work in Windows 8.1 but I can't get them to work in Windows 10 v 2004 despite trying all the compatibility options. Has anyone had any luck getting these to run properly?

MS Flight Simulator 2000 - program won't run

Combat Flight Simulator - program runs with sound & graphics OK but no responses to the keyboard or XBox controller commands

:)

Steve C, Nov 15, 2020

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Nov 15, 2020
  4. KenCosman Win User

Flight Sim

Have new computer, can I run my Flight Sim 2004 and Flight Sim Deluxe Edition on windows 10 ??

KenCosman, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Old Flight Sims

2. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: Do we need an Steam account to install flight sim 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/08f8bd44-aef1-4c3a-a5ea-c01f24abb56a
  3. flight sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    flight sim 2020: I have a logitech button box and when I go into flight sim 2020 it don't show up with other controllers or anywhere in the sim. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/3e926763-a72e-45f7-9b9a-70a67a06ebb4
  4. flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight sim 2020: how can I set up a remote access with micro soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/3a5d8594-8361-496f-82b0-18d169a01e6f
  5. flight sim crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight sim crashes: I just purchased flight sim on amazon. I started the download and after 8 hours it only loaded 50 gigs and it started crashing. I try to start it back up, but as soon as I hit the "press any key to start" it runs for a few seconds and it crashes. I tried everything I've read...
  6. flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight sim 2020: hi ive been having problems where my controls will randomly reset and wont go back to original after i rest it, it just started having these problems and one other problem ive been noticing when i use my insanely over sensitive rudder it resets my yoke, whats up with that?...
  7. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: Ordered flight sim pro dvd on Amazon at the start of august and had a email on release date saying - We’ll email you as soon as we have a delivery date, and we’re making every effort to ship your order as soon as possible. If you would prefer, you can cancel this order: why...
  8. Flight sim 2020

Flight sim 2020: Hi all. I'm new to this community. I am looking at buying the 2020 flight sim but wondering a few things : I have a laptop, can I download to use the Flight sim? I also have a smart TV LG OLED, can I play the program through the TV? The OLED picture quality is stunning,...
  9. Flight Sim X

Flight Sim X: Does win 10 support this?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/f0a479f5-c046-4276-a012-1d3fe7d36caf
  10. Microsoft flight sim on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim on windows 10: I enquired about this a week ago on this site but I am not sure if it got through or not. However, I shall repeat it. Is there any evidence that any form of MS flight sim can work on windows 10....