Windows 10: Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10

Discus and support Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have MS Flight Simulator 2000 and Combat Flight Simulator (WWII Europe) dating from the late 90s on my desktop PC which I haven't bothered with for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steve C, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Steve C Win User

Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10

I have MS Flight Simulator 2000 and Combat Flight Simulator (WWII Europe) dating from the late 90s on my desktop PC which I haven't bothered with for some time. They used to work in Windows 8.1 but I can't get them to work in Windows 10 v 2004 despite trying all the compatibility options. Has anyone had any luck getting these to run properly?

MS Flight Simulator 2000 - program won't run

Combat Flight Simulator - program runs with sound & graphics OK but no responses to the keyboard or XBox controller commands

:)

Steve C, Nov 15, 2020

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Nov 15, 2020
  4. KenCosman Win User

Flight Sim

Have new computer, can I run my Flight Sim 2004 and Flight Sim Deluxe Edition on windows 10 ??

KenCosman, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Old Flight Sims

2. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  3. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  4. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  5. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  6. MS flight sim

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS flight sim: Installed and ran fine. Now it went to update closed before installing and doesnt even respond to double clicking the shortcut. 32 megs ram nvidai 1070ti icore 7 processor ....
  7. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: After downloading, msfs 2020 i went to log into xbox live with phone number. It brought up my ex wifes email and account. I want to log in with my email address but the xbox live screen is locked with my number and her old email. How can I completely uninstall including...
  8. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: After install, the program will not recognize my KB Simulator Joystick. Any one know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/5ab7d597-4c68-4a9e-a39a-7726a10824d3
  9. Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Sim X: Does win 10 support this?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/f0a479f5-c046-4276-a012-1d3fe7d36caf
  10. Microsoft flight sim on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim on windows 10: I enquired about this a week ago on this site but I am not sure if it got through or not. However, I shall repeat it. Is there any evidence that any form of MS flight sim can work on windows 10....