Windows 10: Old G Suite mobile and desktop apps will stop working August 12, 2020

Discus and support Old G Suite mobile and desktop apps will stop working August 12, 2020 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Quick summary In 2018, we began making changes to our API and service infrastructure to improve performance and security. As a result of these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Old G Suite mobile and desktop apps will stop working August 12, 2020

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...uite-apps.html

:)

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Old G Suite mobile and desktop apps will stop working August 12, 2020 - Similar Threads - Old Suite mobile

2. Audio on 12 year old desktop stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio on 12 year old desktop stopped working.: Audio on 12 year old desktop stopped working. Gone thru checklist/troubleshoot; time for new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-on-12-year-old-desktop-stopped-working/7a06d2e0-609c-496c-8bce-e4a9ad2d5917
  3. Google introduces your new home for work in G Suite

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces your new home for work in G Suite: Virtual meetings, remote collaboration, flexible hours: it’s becoming clear that these new ways of working are here to stay. In my conversations with customers and business leaders since the onset of COVID-19, I’ve seen workplace transformation go from...
  4. What is New in G Suite for February 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in G Suite for February 2019: Check out the latest "What's New in G Suite" launch recap (pdf) for a roundup of all G Suite launches from February 2019. [ATTACH] Featured launch: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise [ATTACH] Work together Manage workflows and automate processes...
  5. Outlook configuration not working with G-Suite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook configuration not working with G-Suite: Hi I have a g-suite email with 2 step verification. I wanted to use Outlook for email. So I did create an app password from g-suite security , but Outlook keeps asking for password input as if it does not acknowledge the app password. so i deactivated the 2 steps...
  6. Microsoft working on Google G Suite to Office 365 migration toolset

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft working on Google G Suite to Office 365 migration toolset: Microsoft added to its Office 365 roadmap last week mention of a coming Google G Suite to Office 365 "migration experience." The offering is in development and will be ready by Q2 calendar 2019, according to the roadmap. Here's the roadmap entry, in full: "We've heard the...
  7. G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App: Is there any way to send e-mail from a G Suite alias e-mail address? I have contacted google and they told me to contact Microsoft. It is a business account, and we send ALL e-mail from the alias account. All I can figure out is to set up the primary address, however, that...
  8. What is New in G Suite - June 2018

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in G Suite - June 2018: Check out the latest "What's New in G Suite" launch recap (pdf) for a roundup of all G Suite launches from June 2018. Archive and translated versions (coming soon for June issue) Source: G Suite Updates Blog: What's New in G Suite - June 2018 113573
  9. What is New in G Suite - May 2018

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in G Suite - May 2018: Check out the latest "What's New in G Suite" launch recap (pdf) for a roundup of all G Suite launches from May 2018. Source: G Suite Updates Blog: What's New in G Suite - May 2018 111635
  10. Gmail vs G Suite

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail vs G Suite: I've been using Gmail forever but now I'm looking at G Suite so that I can use my own domain name in my email. I've looked around and Google doesn't offer the option to use your own domain name if you don't sign up for a G Suite subscription. Except for the fact that G...