Windows 10: Old game Warlords 3 Reign of Heroes freezing up

Discus and support Old game Warlords 3 Reign of Heroes freezing up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, I loaded up an old favorite game, Warlords 3 Reign of Heroes. It installed and starts up just fine, but freezes after a minute or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RCH64, Oct 25, 2020.

1. RCH64 Win User

Old game Warlords 3 Reign of Heroes freezing up

Using Windows 10, I loaded up an old favorite game, Warlords 3 Reign of Heroes. It installed and starts up just fine, but freezes after a minute or two of playing time. I have tried:

- playing with no other apps running

- running compatibility troubleshooter and using its recommendations

- updating graphics card driver

- using lower screen resolution options within the game

Nothing has made any difference. Am I just SOL here?

:)

RCH64, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Oct 25, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Guitar Hero 3 doesn't work with Windows 10

There is also a possibility this version of SecuROM is not compatible with 64bit Windows.

If a game installs successfully it will run more often than not, but the surest way to find out is

try using a noCD fix.

games/guitar-hero-3-legends-rock

BossDweeb, Oct 25, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Battlefield Heroes - The First Step

Ben Cousins, the Senior Producer of Battlefield Heroes, shared some slides, ideas and info on DICE's free 4 play animated Battlefield title. The game will be based on the Battlefield 2142 engine with "the crazy unrealistic feel of Battlefield 1942 and Codename Eagle". More details:
    • Graphics and machine specs are cut down
    • Simplified Gameplay
    • Matchmaking Service
    • AutoPatching
    • Easier Introduction into Gameplay
    • More RPG Elements Introduced

Old game Warlords 3 Reign of Heroes freezing up battlefield-heroes-slide-large_thm.jpg

Old game Warlords 3 Reign of Heroes freezing up battlefield-heroes-notes-large_thm.jpg

Source: Battlefield Heroes

malware, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Old game Warlords 3 Reign of Heroes freezing up - Similar Threads - Old game Warlords

2. 3 month old PC crashing when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 month old PC crashing when gaming: 3 month old PC crashing when gaming. BSOD with WHEA_ UNCORRECTABLE ERROR and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL also event viewer says kernel tracing error, volgmr error and kernel 41 error drivers updated and uninstalled Ethernet driver because I though it was the issue Nvidia 4070 is...
  3. 3 month old PC crashing when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 month old PC crashing when gaming: 3 month old PC crashing when gaming. BSOD with WHEA_ UNCORRECTABLE ERROR and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL also event viewer says kernel tracing error, volgmr error and kernel 41 error drivers updated and uninstalled Ethernet driver because I though it was the issue Nvidia 4070 is...
  4. 3 month old PC crashing when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Old Desktop freezes during boot-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Desktop freezes during boot-up: I have an old Gateway brand desktop purchased 2011 that freezes immediately during boot-up. The device does power on, and it sounds as if the internal devices are all functional, but none of the I/Os appear to be functional and the desktop's power indicator remains on as if...
  6. Games freeze up in the foreground

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freeze up in the foreground: Recently after installing windows 11, games I play have a tendency to freeze up. They perform around 1 to 3 fps for around a minute at a time. The issue will subside for only around 30 seconds and then continue with the slide show. At first I thought it was just a specific...
  7. Games freeze up in the foreground

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games freeze up in the foreground: Recently after installing windows 11, games I play have a tendency to freeze up. They perform around 1 to 3 fps for around a minute at a time. The issue will subside for only around 30 seconds and then continue with the slide show. At first I thought it was just a specific...
  8. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  9. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  10. Guitar Hero 3 doesn't run with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guitar Hero 3 doesn't run with Windows 10: How can I play Guitar Hero III on my windows 10 computer? When I click to run the game, it just crushes. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/guitar-hero-3-doesnt-run-with-windows-10/b023fa6b-8b52-4755-b4c7-721089a6aba1