Windows 10: Old games I'd like to play again.

Discus and support Old games I'd like to play again. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have some old games Wizardry Archives, Red Alert, Dune, Old Warcraft, Caesar 2 that I would like to install and play again. The problem is I can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JasonWard9, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Old games I'd like to play again.

I have some old games Wizardry Archives, Red Alert, Dune, Old Warcraft, Caesar 2 that I would like to install and play again. The problem is I can not get my 64-bit Windows 10 OS to run the 32-bit games. I've looked for a fix, short cut, just something on the net and nothing works. I've tried the compatibility mode and still does not load. Can anyone help me?Thanks.

:)

JasonWard9, Jun 3, 2021

2. How to play old pc games on windows 10

hi i am just wondering how i can play old pc games on my windows 10 gaming pc, it's games like resident evil 1 1996 version and so on!, i have a steam account and i can get certain old games on it but not all!, so is there any suggestions where i can get
    alot of old games like resident evil to run on my windows 10 gaming pc?

Teknosfinest, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Unable to play old games in Windows 10

Hello Larry,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• What is the exact issue that you are facing with old games on Windows 10?

• On which operating system that the games ran successfully?

• Which game are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

You might be facing this issue due to the incompatibility of the game with Windows 10. So I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8/ Windows 7
    with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us with the results we will be happy to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Old games I'd like to play again.

Playing Old Dos Games

I have an Old Dos Game that I was able to find in bin format and was trying to figure out how to play it on Windows 10. I was trying to figure out DosBox but maybe it's just me but it's too complicated.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

sparker781, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Old games I'd like to play again.

1. Old games I'd like to play again. - Similar Threads - Old games I'd

2. Monitor not working I'd like help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor not working I'd like help: I have two AMD Radeon GPUs but the second one wouldn't display anything on on my second monitor in the past, it also wouldn't show that it was being used on the AMD app but recently I found out I needed to activate it then it started displaying only on that second monitor and...
  3. I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 starter collection about 10 days ago. My child didn't like it so I've been trying to get a refund since. Couldn't do it through my Microsoft account and have been trying to get hold of customer support but to no avail. Anyone knows how to...
  4. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  5. I'd like to disable onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'd like to disable onedrive: disable onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-disable-onedrive/e896484e-cf8a-4449-9cc2-290b963cdd2b
  6. Play an old Game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Play an old Game: Cheers guys, I'm trying to play Unreal Tournament in my new release of Windows 10, but I can't. The This is my old favorite window xp game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-an-old-game/7fe6ad08-9df3-46d4-afb6-21984837f2d6
  7. Cant play old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play old games: Hey my windows 10 cant play some old games command and conquer Tiberian Sun and command and conquer Red alert 2 it says one or more dlls are missing please reinstall and i have...
  8. Playing Old Dos Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Old Dos Games: I have an Old Dos Game that I was able to find in bin format and was trying to figure out how to play it on Windows 10. I was trying to figure out DosBox but maybe it's just me but it's too complicated. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks 36500
  9. How to play OLD games..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play OLD games..?: We purchased many CD based games for our first child (Spy Fox, Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam, etc). These games have great re-play value, and now our third child wants to play them on her Win10 Dell 2-in-1. However, they all say they are 16-bit games and can't be played. Is there...
  10. I'd like a clear understanding why.................

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I'd like a clear understanding why.................: Why the system will not accept a NTFS formatted 32GB USB drive for system image back up ? Why must I use an external hard drive ? I AM using a 1TB ext. hdd for backups. I just want to know why not USB flash drive. 42122