Windows 10: Old Icons for .7z, .zip, and .iso files?

Discus and support Old Icons for .7z, .zip, and .iso files? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Built a new PC this summer and for some reason my icons for those files are extremely outdated, any idea what might be causing this and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cioki1000, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Old Icons for .7z, .zip, and .iso files?

/u/Cioki1000, Sep 25, 2020

2. 7 Zip or WinRAR?

The only thing that I don't like about 7-Zip is its Windows 95-vintage graphics. Fortunately, there's a solution for that: 7-Zip Theme Manager.

• Toolbar themes - change the look of the toolbar in 7-Zip.
    • Filetype themes - change the Windows icons for archive files.
    • 90 toolbar themes and 22 filetype themes to choose from.
    • Changing the SFX-icon (self-extracting archive) is now possible.
    Be sure to grab the 2.1.1. Hotfix to mod any version of 7-Zip from 9.23 to the present release (15.12 as of the time of this post).

Static~Charge, Sep 25, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. Old Icons for .7z, .zip, and .iso files?

Japanese Characters in .ZIP/RAR/7Z etc files appear garbles, extract garbled

Which program are you using to open .ZIP/RAR/7Z? Is it 7zip?

Vijay_Verma, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Old Icons for .7z, .zip, and .iso files?

1. Old Icons for .7z, .zip, and .iso files? - Similar Threads - Old Icons zip

2. Ever since I have downloaded 7 zip all my files have turned into .7z files instead of .zip.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since I have downloaded 7 zip all my files have turned into .7z files instead of .zip.: I've tried multiple browsers deleting 7 zip deleting all files related to it. I've contacted customer service even they haven't been able to find out what is wrong with my computer so any help is amazing....
  3. Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.: At the moment of writing this, I have just reinstalled windows because my old windows installation was quite old and bloated with useless apps. I was installing the apps that I wanted, and then it became time to download 7zip, I download it as normal, run it and restart....
  4. Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.: At the moment of writing this, I have just reinstalled windows because my old windows installation was quite old and bloated with useless apps. I was installing the apps that I wanted, and then it became time to download 7zip, I download it as normal, run it and restart....
  5. Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. .zip files icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .zip files icon: I somehow lost the .zip file icon how do I get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-files-icon/a0f53e7a-c05d-4ae4-a729-c95877547f28
  7. .zip files icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .zip files icon: I somehow lost the .zip file icon how do I get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-files-icon/a0f53e7a-c05d-4ae4-a729-c95877547f28
  8. .zip files icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows ISO file zip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ISO file zip: Hello, I've been trying to download the Windows 10 media tool to download Windows 10 on my disk in order to recover my admin password. Right when I opened the tool, it asked me for an admin password... I then decided to download it as a zip file so it won't ask for it. I...
  10. Add "Convert to 7z" to .zip context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add "Convert to 7z" to .zip context menu: Convert and replace zip files (requires 7-Zip). [img] ConvertTo7z.reg 103630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 7zip icons