Windows 10: Old Laptop fails to login, despite correct password?

Discus and support Old Laptop fails to login, despite correct password? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I reset my Microsoft e-mail password, connected to WiFi and tried to login. However, it gets stuck on "Welcome" loading circle for maybe 4 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/econlatte, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Old Laptop fails to login, despite correct password?

I reset my Microsoft e-mail password, connected to WiFi and tried to login. However, it gets stuck on "Welcome" loading circle for maybe 4 minutes before returning me to the login screen.

The password is correct. It doesn't tell me the password is wrong or anything..

Is there a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/econlatte
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/econlatte, Jul 9, 2020

2. Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Old Laptop fails to login, despite correct password?

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Old Laptop fails to login, despite correct password?

1. Old Laptop fails to login, despite correct password? - Similar Threads - Old Laptop fails

2. Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct: Hi I am hoping someone can help. I recently found my old Acer Aspire E15 in storage and was hoping to recover my photos from it. From what I've gathered its running on windows 8.1. I haven't used this laptop in 6/7 yrs, so naturally I have forgotten my password. I followed...
  3. Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct: Hi I am hoping someone can help. I recently found my old Acer Aspire E15 in storage and was hoping to recover my photos from it. From what I've gathered its running on windows 8.1. I haven't used this laptop in 6/7 yrs, so naturally I have forgotten my password. I followed...
  4. Not accepting windows login password, despite being correct.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not accepting windows login password, despite being correct.: I restarted my pc and upon the restart, it had no internet connection. This is an issue which has been happening for years, at random. Wlancfg sometimes does not automatically run, and I have to manually start the service through task manager for internet to become available....
  5. Not accepting windows login password, despite being correct.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not accepting windows login password, despite being correct.: I restarted my pc and upon the restart, it had no internet connection. This is an issue which has been happening for years, at random. Wlancfg sometimes does not automatically run, and I have to manually start the service through task manager for internet to become available....
  6. Not accepting windows login password, despite being correct.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sign in to the windows account fails despite putting correct details email and password....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in to the windows account fails despite putting correct details email and password....: I can't sign in to my window account despite putting correct password. It goes on to the screen showing a dialogue box mentioning 'We can't sign in to your account' and two options are given, the first one to sign out and sign in again which did not work, the other one...
  8. Login fail using both password and pin despite input is correct.

Login fail using both password and pin despite input is correct.: Hi, I cannot login using either password or pin, it says "your credential could not be verify" if I use the pin. for password it says "you can reset it from the lockscreen or at account.live.com/password/reset". I am confident that I type in my correct password or pin....
  9. Laptop Login won't accept correct password

Laptop Login won't accept correct password: I'm currently logged in as a local user. When I try to switch my login to use my Microsoft Account it won't accept my password even though I am able to login into my Microsoft account with that password. I've tried changing password and restarting, still not working. Using...
  10. Account Login Not Working Despite Correct Password

Account Login Not Working Despite Correct Password: Hello, I am having trouble with logging in to my computer. Even though I have changed my password many times while this problem has been occuring, I still cannot log in to my computer despite having the right password....