Windows 10: Old laptop frozen on aptio setup

Discus and support Old laptop frozen on aptio setup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I recently found my old laptop but I can't get out of the aptio set up. My keyboard doesn't seem to be working and neither is the mouse pad. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zoezoezoekirk, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Old laptop frozen on aptio setup

Hi,I recently found my old laptop but I can't get out of the aptio set up. My keyboard doesn't seem to be working and neither is the mouse pad. I can see the date is correct and the time is moving as normal but I have no control and cannot exit. It's a 2012 ASUS.Any suggestions? Thanks

:)

Zoezoezoekirk, Nov 25, 2022

2. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hi,H4ck3r_L0rD

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I just look for the details regards about your concern kindly follow these steps

Kindly do this basic steps just restart your computer and see if Aptio Setup Utility stuck is disappeared. If your PC still boots up to the setup utility instead of booting in the operating system, try other solutions to check.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Restart your PC.

2. The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.

3. Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.

4. Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.

5. Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.

Second Option:

Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window.

Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.

Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again.

Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.

Step 5: Besides, enable CSM (Compatible Support Module).

Step 6: Save the change and restart the Asus computer. It should boot to the Windows operating system instead of Aptio Setup Utility.

If this issue did not help you to solve the problem please let me know so we can able to look for another workaround solutions or we can ask another expert about their suggestion

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen

Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup utility screen. Ive done everything that’s been suggested with the Boot and Security but it still won’t work!!!

LeighCubbon, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Old laptop frozen on aptio setup

Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Redirecting

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Old laptop frozen on aptio setup

1. Old laptop frozen on aptio setup - Similar Threads - Old laptop frozen

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Old laptop frozen on aptio setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old laptop frozen on aptio setup: Hi,I recently found my old laptop but I can't get out of the aptio set up. My keyboard doesn't seem to be working and neither is the mouse pad. I can see the date is correct and the time is moving as normal but I have no control and cannot exit. It's a 2012 ASUS.Any...
  6. Aptio setup 2020

Aptio setup 2020: I have an evoo when i turn it on automactly enter me to aptio setup 2020 i try everything that i found a doesnt work anyone can help me pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-2020/e85ae9cd-2e9c-4662-a76d-37a1801b8065
  7. Aptio Setup Utility seemingly frozen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aptio Setup Utility seemingly frozen: So I restarted my computer last night to update some drivers, and it booted into the Aptio Setup Utility, with the following message:“WARNING! System firmware is being updated.Keyboard is locked.DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF!!!Once firmware update is completedSystem will be...
  8. Aptio Setup Utility seemingly frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility seemingly frozen: So I restarted my computer last night to update some drivers, and it booted into the Aptio Setup Utility, with the following message:“WARNING! System firmware is being updated.Keyboard is locked.DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF!!!Once firmware update is completedSystem will be...
  9. Aptio Setup Utility seemingly frozen

10. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...