Windows 10: Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this...

Discus and support Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Okay so I told my kid he could have my 7 year old Lenovo laptop. I stopped using it like 4 years ago and when I try to boot it up, it asks me to sign... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jeska1, May 8, 2020.

1. jeska1 Win User

Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this...

Okay so I told my kid he could have my 7 year old Lenovo laptop. I stopped using it like 4 years ago and when I try to boot it up, it asks me to sign in, the problem is that my windows password has since changed, but it says I have to use the most recent password on this computer. I have tried every password I have ever used and none of them work. Everything I read online says to click on reset password, but the screen is literally just the text box and the okay button and then the power icon and wifi icon on the bottom right. How the heck can I change the password?

:)

jeska1, May 8, 2020

2. error: "Your Device is Offline. Please Sign in with the last password used on this device" ONLY IN PIN CASE

Hello Adnan,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    I suggest you to refer to the following discussion and check fi ti helps.

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, May 8, 2020
  3. Your device is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this device

Your device is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this device Windows 10

DaltonPike, May 8, 2020
  4. da25 Win User

Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this...

Your Device Is Offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device.

I went to: Settings -> Update and Support -> Activation, and then connected my microsoft account.

After that when I tried to log in into my laptop, after waking it up from sleep, it did not accept my the password that I was using before, instead it showed 'Your Device Is Offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device.'. Then I tried
    to login with my microsoft account password, although it worked but iIwant to be able to login with my old password.

I can't get internet access because I live on a college campus and the way they have it set up is you have to be logged into your computer before you can access the network.

da25, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this... - Similar Threads - Old laptop says

2. Requiring "Last Password used on this device"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Requiring "Last Password used on this device": I forgot my password so I reset it. Once I input the new password It gives me the message "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device" even though i am connected to a landline....
  3. Sign In on old laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign In on old laptop: I have an old HP laptop but have moved since I last used it. I have forgotten the access password and I have changed phone numbers and email addresses so I can't receive a code. How can I regain use of this laptop?...
  4. YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE: I am getting below error when i am trying to login into my system. "YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE" Earlier i used PIN number to login into my windows 10 system but now it is asking password to login,however with password also...
  5. "Please sign in with your Microsoft username and password"

"Please sign in with your Microsoft username and password": Wouldn't that be lovely. To have a Microsoft username and password. One that worked with everything Microcoft, a universal passport to all Microsoft services. Instead, we are stuck with at least two. An Azure and a Windows, never the Twain shall meet, distinct and...
  6. Enter your old password one last time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enter your old password one last time?: Enter your old password one last time? I have tried to make use of Cortana but each time I successfully sign in to set it up, the system keeps asking for an old password. I don't have one, so I leave the space blank as instructed and it will not let me pass. Why? Is this a...
  7. Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with...

Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with...: I recently started using a USB fingerprint scanner on a Windows10 workgroup computer with local accounts. I configured the fingerprint and it worked, at some point I renamed the account using wmic (wmic useraccount where name='currentname' rename newname), I also changed the...
  8. Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with...

Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with...: I can not log in, I get the message "Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with your new password and then you can sign in with with Windows Hello." Microsoft, please, repair your authentication protocol. It is unacceptable and...
  9. Using an old password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using an old password: Hi there, Is there anyway I can reuse a previous password i’ve already used? It’s so frustrating that if i change, it says i can’t use an old password. Thanks....
  10. Your device is offline after putting the correct password!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Your device is offline after putting the correct password!!!: Hi, I just Refreshed my windows and After getting past sign in screen the Windows was insanely slow so I did a restart.. Now I'm stuck in sign in screen I get (Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used in device) however I'm sure 100% that I put the...