Windows 10: Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this...

Discus and support Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Okay so I told my kid he could have my 7 year old Lenovo laptop. I stopped using it like 4 years ago and when I try to boot it up, it asks me to sign... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jeska1, May 8, 2020.

1. jeska1 Win User

Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this...

Okay so I told my kid he could have my 7 year old Lenovo laptop. I stopped using it like 4 years ago and when I try to boot it up, it asks me to sign in, the problem is that my windows password has since changed, but it says I have to use the most recent password on this computer. I have tried every password I have ever used and none of them work. Everything I read online says to click on reset password, but the screen is literally just the text box and the okay button and then the power icon and wifi icon on the bottom right. How the heck can I change the password?

:)

jeska1, May 8, 2020

2. error: "Your Device is Offline. Please Sign in with the last password used on this device" ONLY IN PIN CASE

Hello Adnan,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    I suggest you to refer to the following discussion and check fi ti helps.

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, May 8, 2020
  3. Your device is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this device

Your device is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this device Windows 10

DaltonPike, May 8, 2020
  4. da25 Win User

Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this...

Your Device Is Offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device.

I went to: Settings -> Update and Support -> Activation, and then connected my microsoft account.

After that when I tried to log in into my laptop, after waking it up from sleep, it did not accept my the password that I was using before, instead it showed 'Your Device Is Offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device.'. Then I tried
    to login with my microsoft account password, although it worked but iIwant to be able to login with my old password.

I can't get internet access because I live on a college campus and the way they have it set up is you have to be logged into your computer before you can access the network.

da25, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Old laptop, says Your device is offline please sign in with the last password used on this... - Similar Threads - Old laptop says

2. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  3. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  4. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  5. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  6. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: my pc is in offline and it is asking to sign in with the last password. but i don't remember the password,and i tried with some passwords that i remember then also it's not working.....how do i fix this?I really need to have access to my pc!...
  7. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Today I signed into my MS account to use Teams and when I went back to logon to my computer, it was asking for a password instead of the usual PIN I have used for years. When I reset my password I get the message "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password...
  8. "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device": Despite being able to change my outlook password because my pc is connected... I removed my pin and updated windows 10 to fix the win 10 store not updating. Now when I try to log in, I get this issue. Everything I've tried, including safe mode, has it asking for my password...
  9. "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device."

"Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.": After resetting the laptop, i got this message, no matter how much i try using different sign in options, it comes back to this. I successfully changed the password, but can't sign in. I also tried using different wifi and wired connection all. All of them are in vain....
  10. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I tried to connect with my password and it just saying the same. And i can t neither connect to my internet. Please if someone know the fix let me know i can t use my computer. submitted by /u/Robertboss10010 [link] [comments]...