Windows 10: Old log on info

Discus and support Old log on info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove old user ID information to log in to my bank. When I log in to my bank I have to input a User ID. I have a few wrong attempts and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ray.MacAdam, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Old log on info

How do I remove old user ID information to log in to my bank. When I log in to my bank I have to input a User ID. I have a few wrong attempts and just want to tidy it up.

Cheers..

:)

Ray.MacAdam, Nov 1, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    forced update and restart then all old info missing

Hi,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you logging into your old account using a local account or a Microsoft account?
    • Are you receiving any error message when logging into your PC using your old account?

For initial troubleshooting, if you used a local account to log into your old account and you forgot your password, we recommend that you visit this article:

Reset your Windows 10 local account password
    . From there, you'll see the necessary steps to reset your Windows 10 local account password.

If you used a Microsoft account to log into your old account and you forgot your password, we recommend that you visit this article:

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    . From there, you'll see the necessary steps to reset your reset your Microsoft account password.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Old log on info

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Old log on info

1. Old log on info - Similar Threads - Old log info

2. Logging in to old admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in to old admin account: When I purchased my laptop in 2017 I set up an outlook email to sign in to microsoft. I no longer have that email outlook and there is an old phone number. I tried to confirm my identity. Am now locked out. I have tried many times, but microsoft never gets back to me. How can...
  3. Logging in to old admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging in to old admin account: When I purchased my laptop in 2017 I set up an outlook email to sign in to microsoft. I no longer have that email outlook and there is an old phone number. I tried to confirm my identity. Am now locked out. I have tried many times, but microsoft never gets back to me. How can...
  4. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  5. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  6. Removing Old E-mail Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Old E-mail Info: Hi, A number of years ago I had to change my e-mail address because my internet provider changed. As far as I am concerned that e-mail is totally history, I haven't used it for anything in years. Recently, after an update not sure which one windows started asking me to...
  7. Passwords & log in info will not save

Passwords & log in info will not save: My laptop Dell Inspiron went through a big update a few weeks ago and ever since my passwords and log in information for the websites I frequently visit will not save for more than day. This is happening in both the Edge and Chrome browsers and I did confirm I have the "save...
  8. Micfosoft/google log in info

Micfosoft/google log in info: How can I completely remove ald old/closed yahoo email from my log in page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micfosoftgoogle-log-in-info/59feafe0-5cd3-47f7-a9a8-bc90db7d512a
  9. Saving log in info

Saving log in info: After just upgrading to Win 10/Edge, I'm finding that a lot of times, when I access a web site requiring a user ID and password, when I enter that info, Edge does not ask me if I want to save that info. I have that option turned on in my settings. Is that normal for Win...
  10. Change log into PC info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change log into PC info: Lost my email address I have a new one how can i change my loin ifo and password to log into my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-log-into-pc-info/b1ac2470-f91a-4eab-b4e3-1584b5c2fbd4