Windows 10: Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator.

Discus and support Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm afraid I am 75 and have never played computer games, so my knowledge, about what they offer, how they work, etc is non existent. But, I did fly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaymondSloss, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator.

I'm afraid I am 75 and have never played computer games, so my knowledge, about what they offer, how they work, etc is non existent.

But, I did fly for many years and computer program in BASIC, Pascal and C++ for a few years.

I have never owned or have any idea about Xbox or Playstation.

Thanks to help on this site I finally got rid of the 'insert disc' command.

But now despite hours of fighting the software, setting up an old Black Widow controller given to me by a friend, the program recognises the inputs which I validate, saving the settings, the Sim insists on offering mouse controls only when I try to fly.

I have installed the latest joystick drivers - nothing works. I used the ten disc version of flight Sim.

Why does my copy seem to be associated with a gaming company and not Microsoft - why am I called 'Bearbrush 3908' or some such silly name?

Is there a site with instructions anywhere that actually work? Why hasn't Microscoft sorted all the problems that seem to be afflicting so many people?

:)

RaymondSloss, Nov 28, 2020
  2. 199419 Win User

I can not play fight flight simulator x on windows 10? can I fight flight simulator x on windows 10?

I can not play fight flight simulator x on windows 10. When I open fight flight simulator x. It said that I do not have not enough resolution and then it open desktop options, without telling me noting. Can I play flight simulator x on windows 10? How
    do I fix it?

199419, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator.

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator.

1. Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator. - Similar Threads - Old man finally

2. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator: I can't download Microsoft Flight Simulator I just purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/0cf604f2-97f0-448a-9bfe-bae47e76a43b
  3. Patch this stuff man enough is enough

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch this stuff man enough is enough: Pls patch windows 10 it installed this stupid update on its own and now crashes frequently and gets stuck in update loops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-this-stuff-man-enough-is-enough/023b3982-4f7d-4dc2-a198-2ed40c501d41
  4. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Hello, Tears ago I bought flight simulator 2004. It worked fine on windows 7 but not on windows 10l. I decided to buy a new laptop with windows 10 and try it out. Like I said before, it did not work and maybe i wore it out. I started to look for something like 2004 and come...
  5. I had to reinstall flight simulator 2020, but now it's asking to insert flight simulator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reinstall flight simulator 2020, but now it's asking to insert flight simulator...: I had to reinstall flight simulator game and now its asking to insert flight simulator game disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-reinstall-flight-simulator-2020-but-now/d019699c-26f7-44e4-9b01-acd3fc3642c7
  6. Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator: Problem installing Flight Simulator After 11 hours to download Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe for Windows 10, a "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen came up, so I clicked it. Then it came to a screen to set up preferences but it was 'greyed out' to where I...
  7. flight simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flight simulator: I purchased yesterday FS2020 standard edition. When I load the dvd's , suddenly the install gives me an error : Feature: Defaultfeature File : E:\data8.cab Error: data error cyclische redundantiecontrole...
  8. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking...
  9. Old Microsoft Flight Sims.Combat flight & Flight Simulator Win XP & Vista

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old Microsoft Flight Sims.Combat flight & Flight Simulator Win XP & Vista: is there any fixes for the above. I now have Win 10 Thanks. FW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-microsoft-flight-simscombat-flight-flight/e9de8e3b-4b1d-4087-a0d5-d154d0dac715
  10. Fight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fight Simulator X: What needs to be done to activate? Only runs for about 30 minutes. Entered product code during install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fight-simulator-x/da97e6ab-76e9-4103-bc86-0fd7530b6a25"