Windows 10: Old MB w/W10?

Discus and support Old MB w/W10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all :) I have an old ASUS P6T w/an Intel Core i7 from 10 (?) years ago. I would like to install W10 (as opposed to 7). I went to the ASUS site, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by riffwraith, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Old MB w/W10?

Hi all Old MB w/W10? :)

I have an old ASUS P6T w/an Intel Core i7 from 10 (?) years ago. I would like to install W10 (as opposed to 7). I went to the ASUS site, and looked at the MB, but it makes no mention of OS

Does anyone know if I will be able to install and run W10 here? I did a googley, and can't seem to come up with anything.

Thanks in advance.

:)

riffwraith, Aug 17, 2020

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 17, 2020
  3. fromnj Win User
    Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

fromnj, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Old MB w/W10?

Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Old MB w/W10?

1. Old MB w/W10? - Similar Threads - Old W10

2. W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys: Hello,I am a tech w/a good amount of experience. I know the knee jerk easy jump to answer for most including myself would be to say, don't waste the effort, it's a 12 yr old laptop, it's done, replace it. I have already 2 yrs ago purchased a newer laptop and I'm building a...
  3. W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys: Hello,I am a tech w/a good amount of experience. I know the knee jerk easy jump to answer for most including myself would be to say, don't waste the effort, it's a 12 yr old laptop, it's done, replace it. I have already 2 yrs ago purchased a newer laptop and I'm building a...
  4. W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I want to update my Inspiron 1545 to W10 and old update are also pending what should I do ?

I want to update my Inspiron 1545 to W10 and old update are also pending what should I do ?: Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-update-my-inspiron-1545-to-w10-and-old/b55d3217-6a84-4ef6-acbc-f39d3ac9dd9d
  6. I want to update my Inspiron 1545 to W10 and old update are also pending what should I do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to update my Inspiron 1545 to W10 and old update are also pending what should I do ?: Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-update-my-inspiron-1545-to-w10-and-old/b55d3217-6a84-4ef6-acbc-f39d3ac9dd9d
  7. Not really a new question as I recently upgraded my old Sony Vaio Duo 13 to W10 & now BT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not really a new question as I recently upgraded my old Sony Vaio Duo 13 to W10 & now BT...: Seems to be a theme regarding no bluetooth on here regarding these older machines. I checked out the Sony web site but no help there so a bit stuck. Ideally I would like to get this sorted without resorting to an external bluetooth dongle so if anyone has a link to a driver...
  8. Not really a new question as I recently upgraded my old Sony Vaio Duo 13 to W10 & now BT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not really a new question as I recently upgraded my old Sony Vaio Duo 13 to W10 & now BT...: Seems to be a theme regarding no bluetooth on here regarding these older machines. I checked out the Sony web site but no help there so a bit stuck. Ideally I would like to get this sorted without resorting to an external bluetooth dongle so if anyone has a link to a driver...
  9. Not really a new question as I recently upgraded my old Sony Vaio Duo 13 to W10 & now BT...

10. Windows 10 search not working after W10 reset, only finding old executables. Reseting...

Windows 10 search not working after W10 reset, only finding old executables. Reseting...: I recently reset Windows 10 while keeping my files.Since the reset, I noticed the search function does not find any installed applications, despite those same apps appearing in the "All apps" list of the Start menu. However, the search seems to find shortcuts/links/whatever...