Windows 10: Old microprocessor

Discus and support Old microprocessor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I cannot update to windows 11 bc my microprocessor is AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5 and is not supported. My question is what can I do with my laptop? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Camille Heid, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Old microprocessor

Hi I cannot update to windows 11 bc my microprocessor is AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5 and is not supported. My question is what can I do with my laptop? I have a DS-ASD child who I want to reset the laptop for and use to homeschool my child on, the only problem is that I will need to use the internet, video, and gaming features to do so. How can I set my outdated laptop to work for my child avoiding error messages about windows 11?

:)

Camille Heid, Sep 24, 2022

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Old microprocessor

C3-00 Microcontroller/Microprocessor information

Hi!

I need to find out what's the microcontroller or microprocessor used in nokia C3-00 mobile phones. I've been looking for this information on the web but I couldn't find anything useful. I would appreciate it if someone had this
    information.

Ariadne---01, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Old microprocessor

1. Old microprocessor - Similar Threads - Old microprocessor

2. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  3. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  4. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  5. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  6. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  7. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  8. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  10. Old microprocessor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old microprocessor: Hi I cannot update to windows 11 bc my microprocessor is AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5 and is not supported. My question is what can I do with my laptop? I have a DS-ASD child who I want to reset the laptop for and use to homeschool my child on, the only problem is that I will need...