Windows 10: old motherbord

Discus and support old motherbord in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i am install Windows10 in my pc mother bord suport Windows7 do not problem؟ if you think it is problem tell me *** Email address is removed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abbassalimi, Oct 16, 2019.

1. old motherbord

hi

i am install Windows10 in my pc mother bord suport Windows7 do not problem؟
    if you think it is problem tell me
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Motherbord Name:​
    GA-P41T-D3 (1.3) (gigabit)​
    BIOS Ver:​
    f1​
    graphics Brand:​
    Nvidia Geforce GT240​
    Model cpu:​
    DualCore Intel Pentium E5700, 3000 MHz (15 x 200)​
    Operating System:​
    Win 10 64 bit​
    ram Brand:​
    TwinMos old motherbord :DDR3 4GB​

:)

abbassalimi, Oct 16, 2019

2. Nokia lumia 1020 motherbord

i want to by nokia lumia 909 ( 1020 ) main Bord for my phone... is there any place to by a brand new motherbord ..?

GihanDhananjaya, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 16, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

old motherbord

ASUS Radeon R9 380X Strix 4GB

I believe he does that...

EarthDog, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

old motherbord

1. old motherbord - Similar Threads - old motherbord

2. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  3. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  4. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  6. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  7. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  9. Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...

Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  10. can't get into windows 11 with my old pc

can't get into windows 11 with my old pc: so my surface pro 8 broke down and i needed some data from the device and i took the nvme ssd out. I then decided to put it in my old desktop pc to recover the data and that succeeded after putting the bit locker key in. Anyways I can't log in... I remember my password but I...