Windows 10: Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin

Discus and support Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I have tried reseting the router to defaults (have done so before)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sgtsixpack, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I have tried reseting the router to defaults (have done so before) but I cannot log into router admin page. I have tried conneted directly to my PC ethernet port, also daisy chaining the router with my superhub (cable modem/router). I can ping the router with its default 192.168.1.1 but admin/password fails.

:)

sgtsixpack, Nov 9, 2020

2. Why Netgear Router Login Page not Working?

Can anyone please suggest that why is my Netgear Router Login Page routerlogin.net not working? I tried to access this webpage with the default IP address 192.168.0.1
    and 192.168.1.1 but i am unable to access the login page of Netgear Router. Please help.

MellisaJohnson, Nov 9, 2020
  3. NetGear WiFi Configoration

Hi

I am using D-Link N300 ADSL Modem **** router

it is working fine, but not able to connect with my iPhone 3G

Someone told me that D-Link does't support iPhone

So I tried to connect my old NETGEAR ROUTER "MR812v2" through D-Link N300

Connections:

1. ADSL Line ---- to -------- D-link i/p

2. D-Link o/p ch1 ------------ to ---------- PC LAN

3. D-Link o/p ch1 ------------ to ---------- NetGear router MR812

Issue is I am able access D-Link confog. page through 192.168.1.1 but not able to access netgear router configuration page

I tried direct connecting netgear ----- to ----- PC

and I tried 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, & routerlogin.net. nothing gave me router admin login page.

pls tell me How do I setup WiFi for my iPhone ?

ChandraSekhar-N, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin

netgear router ,keeps needing reseting

huggles is correct. There is a lot of legacy buggy kernel knocking around. Perhaps a list of RELIABALE hardware/firmwares combineations would be helpful. Let me start it off:

I can vouch 100% for our "A list".

A1./ Netgear Pro Safe FVL328
    A2./ Netgear AP WG302 Version 1
    A3./ Netgear AP WAG102

I can guarantee the following devices will give you problems:

C1./ Netgear WAG302
    C2./ FWG114P
    C3./ FVS114G

Avoid the C list like the plague.

The A list will give you 100% uptime.

lemonadesoda, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin

1. Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin - Similar Threads - Old netgear Netgear

2. netgear mr6500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netgear mr6500: my mr6500 is sim operated. i dont have a home network or any type of wired internt.there are 3 options on my router one being wifi offload. since all i have is a data plan for the router howcome i can use wifi offloading without entering any type of password? whose wifi am i...
  3. netgear mr6500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netgear mr6500: my mr6500 is sim operated. i dont have a home network or any type of wired internt.there are 3 options on my router one being wifi offload. since all i have is a data plan for the router howcome i can use wifi offloading without entering any type of password? whose wifi am i...
  4. Netgear Router login not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netgear Router login not working: Your Netgear administrator password is not working How To Fix Netgear Router Admin Password Not Working 1. Recheck the router login details First, make sure you are entering the correct default password for your Netgear Router login not working. The Netgear Router Password...
  5. Netgear router 6700v3 login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netgear router 6700v3 login: Netgear router 6700v3 log in keeps saying I do not have Javascript it is there by default.How do I solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netgear-router-6700v3-login/b5d23108-0750-4a64-9f75-92103811b53e
  6. Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS: Is there a way to make this work with Windows 10? Changing settings, perhaps? If not, please recommend a small router for an apartment. Barely 500 sq ft....
  7. Netgear Firmware Warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netgear Firmware Warning: I recently updated by Netgear firmware with the newest release. In my case V1.0.2.130 for an R8500 Nighthawk. Immediately I started having Internet issues using my iOS devices on the Guest networks (2.4 or 5.0). I've been doing a lot of testing and also found my Android...
  8. Netgear Readyshare

Netgear Readyshare: I was having a problem keeping a wireless connection to the \\readyshare on a desktop that originally had a direct connection. I deleted the HDD from the router so I could start from scratch and now I can't connect to \\readyshare with any of my computers including my laptop...
  9. Can't enable 5ghz on Netgear router

Can't enable 5ghz on Netgear router: I can't figure it out. Unless it's and either or option. Would I have to disable 2.4ghz to enable 5ghz? [img] [img] Nevermind, I got it. Under advanced setup I didn't have the signal enabled. 101493
  10. Netgear DG834G as a WAP

Netgear DG834G as a WAP: setting the country and security level etc seems a bit flaky in this router, keeps losing settings, even after apply...sometimes the password option window doesnt appear.....I eventually got the settings to stick, logged out ( maybe this is the magic bit ) then logged in...