Windows 10: Old OS's

Discus and support Old OS's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How could I remove windows 7 having installed v.1803-17134-1130 of Windows 10 Pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by @juancarlosCeballos>., Dec 27, 2019.

1. Old OS's

How could I remove windows 7 having installed v.1803-17134-1130 of Windows 10 Pro?

:)

@juancarlosCeballos>., Dec 27, 2019

2. Best OS for old P3 System?

Hey, I have an old P3 800Mhz, 256MB, 20Gb HDD, system with no OS installed.. I know its old, but it still works fine and it'd be a waste to toss out... Any suggestions as to what OS i should install on it? Something other than boring 'ol windows... *Roll :roll:

Thanks in advance..

Brutalfate, Dec 27, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Old OS's

Cannot recover Windows 8 OS, error that I have not created an account

Hi,

As per the added information, I suggest that you run the command below to deactivate the administrator account and check if you will be able to roll back to the old OS that was installed prior to Windows 10.

Steps to: Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no

To roll back to the previous OS, you can follow the steps mentioned in the previous post and after selecting
    Reset This PC select Factory Settings. This will revert your PC back to the original OS that was installed when the PC was purchased.

Note: Create the Media Creation Tool to perform the above action.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Old OS's

1. Old OS's - Similar Threads - Old OS's

2. How do I Install Windows 95' on an old COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop without an OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Install Windows 95' on an old COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop without an OS: The specific computer name is the Compaq Presario 5660. It was made to run Win98 but I upgraded it to WinXP then erased the hard drive. I want to install Win95 so then I can upgrade it to Win98SE since I bought a Win 98SE upgrade disk. And yes, I know that they are...
  3. How do I Install Windows 95' on an old COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop without an OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Install Windows 95' on an old COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop without an OS: The specific computer name is the Compaq Presario 5660. It was made to run Win98 but I upgraded it to WinXP then erased the hard drive. I want to install Win95 so then I can upgrade it to Win98SE since I bought a Win 98SE upgrade disk. And yes, I know that they are...
  4. Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS: Hi,We have an old arc mouse Surface Pro era, which had not been used since we updated to Windows 11.Here is system info:Mouse blue light is on with fresh batteries, but no cursor movement is visible on screen.Any thoughts or suggestions?...
  5. Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS

Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS: Hi,We have an old arc mouse Surface Pro era, which had not been used since we updated to Windows 11.Here is system info:Mouse blue light is on with fresh batteries, but no cursor movement is visible on screen.Any thoughts or suggestions?...
  6. Does updating the OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 11 on a 9 year old laptop make it slow or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does updating the OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 11 on a 9 year old laptop make it slow or...: I have a HP envynotebook bought in 2015. I had been not into tech or pc zone for a long time only used the laptop for pdf and movies. Just now getting updated on these things, my lap has 1.Intel i7 5500U with iGPU 2.Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M 3.HGST 930GB ROM 4.Hynix 8GB RAM...
  7. Does updating the OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 11 on a 9 year old laptop make it slow or...

Does updating the OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 11 on a 9 year old laptop make it slow or...: I have a HP envynotebook bought in 2015. I had been not into tech or pc zone for a long time only used the laptop for pdf and movies. Just now getting updated on these things, my lap has 1.Intel i7 5500U with iGPU 2.Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M 3.HGST 930GB ROM 4.Hynix 8GB RAM...
  8. How do I get my OS onto a new hard drive after old one stopped spinning up after being dropped?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get my OS onto a new hard drive after old one stopped spinning up after being dropped?: My laptop was dropped, was told it could not be recovered. How do I get my Operating System onto a new hard drive that I was told to purchase, I do not have a label on laptop that has the key for the OS. Where do I find it and get it to download to new hard drive?Everytime I...
  9. How do I get my OS onto a new hard drive after old one stopped spinning up after being dropped?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my OS onto a new hard drive after old one stopped spinning up after being dropped?: My laptop was dropped, was told it could not be recovered. How do I get my Operating System onto a new hard drive that I was told to purchase, I do not have a label on laptop that has the key for the OS. Where do I find it and get it to download to new hard drive?Everytime I...
  10. How do I get my OS onto a new hard drive after old one stopped spinning up after being dropped?