Windows 10: OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

Discus and support OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help me. I recently built a new PC. I needed a bigger HHD so I took it from my old PC. A few months go by everything is fine.. then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JustTrae, Dec 9, 2021.

1. JustTrae Win User

OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

Can someone please help me. I recently built a new PC. I needed a bigger HHD so I took it from my old PC. A few months go by everything is fine.. then today I slide up to sign in on the lock screen for the pc, type in my 4 pin passcode.... first it said your profile is “offline” so I went ahead an typed in my other password and it signed in perfectly? I got on the PC an notice it’s taking longer than normal to load up everything. Then I got into it and EVERYTHING from my OLD PC home screen is now on my new PC screen, literally the exact same. All of the icons/shortcuts on there. It’s like it D

:)

JustTrae, Dec 9, 2021

2. old PC files xfr to new PC

I have a new Dell PC. My old HP crashed. I'm trying to recover the data on the old PC. Any suggestions

GordonMontney, Dec 9, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 9, 2021
  4. OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

1. OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD? - Similar Threads - OLD SIGN BUILD

2. Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build: I recently bought a brand new PC, and thought it would be good to add my old SSD to it. When the system booted up for the first time, it somehow reverted back to the old windows files were exactly where they were etc, with windows still in the old drive.I would like to ask a...
  3. Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build: I recently bought a brand new PC, and thought it would be good to add my old SSD to it. When the system booted up for the first time, it somehow reverted back to the old windows files were exactly where they were etc, with windows still in the old drive.I would like to ask a...
  4. Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?: Can someone please help me. I recently built a new PC. I needed a bigger HHD so I took it from my old PC. A few months go by everything is fine.. then today I slide up to sign in on the lock screen for the pc, type in my 4 pin passcode.... first it said your profile is...
  6. OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?: Can someone please help me. I recently built a new PC. I needed a bigger HHD so I took it from my old PC. A few months go by everything is fine.. then today I slide up to sign in on the lock screen for the pc, type in my 4 pin passcode.... first it said your profile is...
  7. building new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    building new pc: building new pc do I have to buy windows 10? ihave it on my old pc already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/building-new-pc/009f6c4e-9118-4d79-b775-df1c6d5d068d"
  8. Building new pc - want to transfer win10 licence from old pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Building new pc - want to transfer win10 licence from old pc: Hello, Thank you in advance for any response or feedback as this is the first time I am in need of help from these forums. Basically I am building a new rig and I want to transfer my product key from my old pc to my new pc. I have done back in the day the free upgrade to...
  9. old to new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    old to new PC: want to transfer in Windows Live Mail folders under the Storage Folder on my old PC windows 10 to my new PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-to-new-pc/a682ac26-0a6b-4ca1-bb0d-986796e51491"
  10. old pc to new

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old pc to new: can systems imaging be used to transfer programs, files and settings from old pc to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-pc-to-new/8f3cf01f-b06b-4f88-90a7-2b2e6d7b9cd6