Windows 10: Old PC to New PC data transfer

Discus and support Old PC to New PC data transfer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Purchased new desktop and need help with identifying best way to transfer my data from the old PC to the new PC, I have about 600 GB to move. Many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ThomasTsatsonis, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Old PC to New PC data transfer

Purchased new desktop and need help with identifying best way to transfer my data from the old PC to the new PC,

I have about 600 GB to move. Many thanks.

:)

ThomasTsatsonis, Dec 19, 2018

2. W7 To W10 transfering data and files from old PC to New PC

I have an old PC running W7 and want to transfer files and data, music to a new PC running W10. Easy transfer cable is not so easy with W10. Is there a program or something to accomplish this task? THX

BobTechNot, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Transfer all files from old PC to new one

Windows Easy Transfer is not available in Windows 10

• But now for the good news: Microsoft has partnered with Laplink to bring you

PCmover Express
      – a tool for transferring selected files, folders and more from your old Windows PC to your new Windows 10 PC. And even more good news – it’s free!

Mike Hall... always, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Old PC to New PC data transfer

New pc. Need to transfer data from original hard drive to new Windows 10 pc.

Hi,

Have new pc. Old pc failed [motherboard]. Need to transfer data from old pc hard drive to new Windows 10 on new pc. Please advise.

Thanks,

Joe

jdelaney77, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Old PC to New PC data transfer

1. Old PC to New PC data transfer - Similar Threads - Old data transfer

2. Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc: a friend of mine told me when he put his microsoft account from his old pc to a new laptop all of his desktop and the programs he downloaded transformed to the new pc an I'm about to be a new pc and i dont want that to happen i want my microsoft account but with a fresh...
  3. Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc: a friend of mine told me when he put his microsoft account from his old pc to a new laptop all of his desktop and the programs he downloaded transformed to the new pc an I'm about to be a new pc and i dont want that to happen i want my microsoft account but with a fresh...
  4. Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Transferring Windows from old to new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows from old to new PC: I have a self-built Intel Core i3 PC which I built some years ago. It has a copy of W10 Pro on a SATA SSD. I plan to build a new PC with M2 storage. Can I transfer my copy of Windows to the new PC, and if so how?...
  6. Transferring Windows from old to new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Windows from old to new PC: I have a self-built Intel Core i3 PC which I built some years ago. It has a copy of W10 Pro on a SATA SSD. I plan to build a new PC with M2 storage. Can I transfer my copy of Windows to the new PC, and if so how?...
  7. file transfer from old pc to new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file transfer from old pc to new pc: how do I transfer files and photos from old computer to new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-from-old-pc-to-new-pc/f7bda902-fac7-458f-a55d-ad9f464f3c80
  8. Transfer Complete old PC to a new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer Complete old PC to a new PC: I need Help. I have someones Windows 10 PC which is super old so they bought a new one, now they need all their Data (Programms, Files etc.) on the new PC. What Options do i have? I am looking for something like this:...
  9. How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc: how do transfer data from old pc to new pc ...both using windows * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-data-from-old-pc-to-new-pc/e08239d7-1014-4f63-8e61-8b0d9af90618"
  10. Transfering HDD from old PC to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering HDD from old PC to new PC: I have an older PC in which the motherboard is dying. I bought a newer PC and since the HDD is still good on old PC I wanted to install the HDD to the new PC as a 2nd drive. That way i can keep the files and have more room. My question is to make room on old HDD can I delete...