Windows 10: Old Pic's and Video's...

Discus and support Old Pic's and Video's... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I updated my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10... All my memory sticks & scandisk's containing pictures and video's were saved while using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 1stsnakeman1st, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Old Pic's and Video's...

Hi. I updated my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10...

All my memory sticks & scandisk's containing pictures

and video's were saved while using Windows 7...

Now I'm unable to open any of them...!!!

HELP...!!!

:)

1stsnakeman1st, Dec 27, 2020

2. Burn pics and videos to DVD

Hi Ewan,

You can also burn pictures and videos to DVD by using the File Explorer. To get started, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc and open the File Explorer.
    • Select the files that you want to burn.
    • Right-click and send to DVD RW Drive (DOld Pic's and Video's... :).
    • Create a disc title.
    • Once you are done, click Finish burning.
    If you'd prefer to use a third-party software, we suggest that you check
    Windows Store
    for available apps that you can install.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 27, 2020
  3. cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

Import photos and videos in Windows 8.1

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Old Pic's and Video's...

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Old Pic's and Video's...

1. Old Pic's and Video's... - Similar Threads - Old Pic's Video's

2. How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?: Hello beautiful people, I swear I'm not crazy but I have a video library I downloaded using 4K video down loader. I have used it for years without a problem. My computer storage was filling up so I moved about 200 GB's to an external HDD. Today I needed to access some videos...
  3. All my pics and videos disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my pics and videos disappeared: I don't know the specific date but some time between July 20th and 28th they all disappeared. I haven't deleted anything myself so I don't know what could have happened. This only thing of note that happened in that time period was a display driver update and the KB5003537...
  4. old Snip pics not viewable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old Snip pics not viewable: I just realized that every single photo created using the old SNIP, before it became Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch, will no longer open. Most are saved as PNG files, but not all. I tried opening with all programs and the browser, and tried while in safe mode. I also tried...
  5. Link to Music/Pics/Videos in Documents Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Link to Music/Pics/Videos in Documents Folder: So I use a program called SyncBackPro to quickly backup my data from my computer to my external drive, it only mirrors the differences so the backup takes only a few seconds. The other day I noticed that it is copying files from my Documents folder and the progress bar...
  6. Video Thumbnails not showing. Pics do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Pics do.: Installed a fresh new version original copy of Win 10 and I am having a hard time seeing Video thumbnails, while pic thumbnails come up without issues. Fixed in the settings: Always show icons, never thumbnails - Show thumbnails instead of icons. Downloaded and used without...
  7. trying to syncronize pic and video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to syncronize pic and video: I have always use the photo app to synchronize Photos and video but now is not working anymore. a week ago received a message about one drive. Are you eliminating the app that is why cant synchronize?...
  8. Pic and Video up load windows 10

Pic and Video up load windows 10: So when they were really pushing up grades to 10 last year i did it. I found out that uploading from my video camera was not as easy as windows 10. The window that comes up on the bottom right does not exist. Has these been fixed and is it easy now to upload direct from a...
  9. No thumbnails for pics/videos

No thumbnails for pics/videos: Hello, I am having issues with my thumbnails on my pc(windows 10) not showing tumbnails. When i scroll down i can briefly see it but then it goes away. I have tried switching icons sizes, changing the open program to windows pics, and unchecking the always show icons button....
  10. Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video: I am getting very annoyed with this, and I am sure that someone else has had this. Initially Win10 would happily detect my card reader plugged in the USB and download the video, albeit to the pics folder with no option to put them in the video folder. Now, whilst my...