Windows 10: Old PPS File Viewing

Discus and support Old PPS File Viewing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I view PPS file made with Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SidneyDal-Santo, May 5, 2019.

1. Old PPS File Viewing

How can I view PPS file made with Windows 7

:)

SidneyDal-Santo, May 5, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 5, 2019
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, May 5, 2019
  4. Old PPS File Viewing

Unable to view transferred files on the computer due to file permission issue on Windows 10.

Hi Andrea,

Please reply to a few questions asked below to understand the issue better:

• Which photo viewing application are you using on the computer?
    • Did you check if you are able to view the pictures using other photo viewing application?

If haven’t tried, check if you are able to view the pictures using other photo viewing applications on the computer. If you are facing similar issue and able to access the old computer, check if you are able to view the picture files on connecting
    the external device.

If you are able to access pictures in the old computer, give Full Control permissions to the folder by following the steps suggested in the above post, copy the same to an external drive and transfer onto the new computer and check
    if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to view photo files on the computer
    for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Old PPS File Viewing

1. Old PPS File Viewing - Similar Threads - Old PPS File

2. Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive: I downloaded windows on my hard drive, but then after a few days i downloaded windows on my ssd but now i cant view the windows files on my hard drive but i have the opption to launch windows on my hard drive and my ssd please help!...
  3. Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive: I downloaded windows on my hard drive, but then after a few days i downloaded windows on my ssd but now i cant view the windows files on my hard drive but i have the opption to launch windows on my hard drive and my ssd please help!...
  4. Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. file view vs folder view

file view vs folder view: I want to change the photo default to large icons NOT FOLDER/SUBFOLDER VIEW windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-view-vs-folder-view/61f48573-9b41-4f95-9432-d17387f5eaba
  6. Factory reset and cannot view old files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset and cannot view old files: I factory resetted my laptop which had windows 8. I installed windows 10 and logged back in with the same Microsoft account but i do not see my old files. I see that i would have backup in my Microsoft account online. I need to view the old back up and get them back on my...
  7. Old desktop view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old desktop view: I want my old desktop view how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-desktop-view/6d4fd7a2-2c8c-4510-8608-b89e2b8008e2
  8. Old windows displaying in applicaiton view

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Old windows displaying in applicaiton view: Greetings -- when I hover over a live application app in the tool bar, or try to switch between apps using Alt-Tab I see "ghost" windows of live apps in previous states (in addition to the current view of the app). For example, if I am in a financial app, I might see an old...
  9. How to view old skype conversations?

How to view old skype conversations?: I use skype and im trying to look at old conversations i have with a specific user. I want to go back 2 years or so but it seem to only go back 14 months. Is there a way i can view my old conversations all the way back there or even before that? Its an important chat because...
  10. Notifications: How To View Old Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications: How To View Old Notifications?: Hi all, I really like the "New Notifications" feature in Windows 10 Pro on the bottom right corner of my screen. My Windows 10 PC informed me that I had potential malware and it said it removed it, but I want to read more about it. How can I view old "Notifications"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i view pps files on my desktop pc