Windows 10: Old program problem

Discus and support Old program problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! After i updated my pc to windows 10 from windows 8.1 i have a problem with a old program. It run, but when i minimalize the program and want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheTom7, Aug 18, 2018.

1. TheTom7 Win User

Old program problem

Hello!

After i updated my pc to windows 10 from windows 8.1 i have a problem with a old program.

It run, but when i minimalize the program and want to enter back i need to wait 8-10seconds.

At compatibility the program work on windows xp (service pack 2) and works fain on windows 7/8.1

Sorry my english.

:)

TheTom7, Aug 18, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 18, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Old program problem

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Old program problem

1. Old program problem - Similar Threads - Old program problem

2. Fonts not appearing on old programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts not appearing on old programs: This is a problem that has been bugging me for a few years. Whenever running an old program, the fonts don't appear. I don't have this problem with any app or program made recently, we're talking like old InstallShield installers and things like that.Here's me installing a...
  3. Fonts not appearing on old programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fonts not appearing on old programs: This is a problem that has been bugging me for a few years. Whenever running an old program, the fonts don't appear. I don't have this problem with any app or program made recently, we're talking like old InstallShield installers and things like that.Here's me installing a...
  4. Program Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Problems: So lately, I have been having problems with a program that will just not uninstall, which is VirtualBox.And I tried 3 ways, doing it on Settings, then doing it on Control Panel, then I tried it on Safe Mode.The uninstaller on Normal Mode would just roll back, and Safe Mode...
  5. Problem With A Program

Problem With A Program: I have recently installed Zookaware, for PC clean up. But it was not that much great to use in my case scenario. So I uninstalled it. But now when I right click on something on desktop, it shows a option, "Shred With Zookaware" or "Uninstall with Zookaware". What should I do...
  6. Old Program

Old Program: I have a program that I installed on a previous version of Windows. It will not install on Windows 10 Home. If I upgrade to another version of Windows, will it install? Which version?...
  7. Old programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old programs: I have a USB modem from Verizon LG -VL600, it needs a VZ software driver to work with it, I have the software but I can't install it because according to Windows I can only install a program from windows store. what is the solution for this? Thank you....
  8. Old programs problem with windows 10 1809 and 1903 version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old programs problem with windows 10 1809 and 1903 version.: In my company we use an old terminal client program GTW-420 for accessing ERP system. After update to version 1809 or 1903 we can launch the program only while 15-20 first minutes after windows start up or login (on all computers) All the updates have been installed. If we...
  9. Problem running old XP program in Compatibility Mode

Problem running old XP program in Compatibility Mode: I have an old XP program, xReminder Pro, that I have been using for many years. I am currently running it in Compatibility Mode on Windows 7 and it runs fine. On my Windows 10 test machine, this program will install and run from a "manual" start in Compatibility Mode (Windows...
  10. Question about old programs.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about old programs.: Hi! I'm a little confused, just started using Win10. I noticed there's a Windows.old folder with everything from before the upgrade, I've been saving some files from there but just when I need to do some serious cleaning with, say, CCleaner, it just analyzes my notebook...